#19

Ajumma: *sigh* She has scars on her body.

-JUNGKOOK'S POV-

You couldn't believe her.

Jungkook: WHAT?!
Ajumma: I was as shocked as you are. Remember the time when you called me late night and I went to check her health condition? That night while changing her clothes I saw many scars on her whole body. It's....as if.....her skin is purple not fair.

You couldn't believe her. "She has scars?!"

Jungkook: Wh..at? How?
Ajumma: How could I know? But I want to know. May be I can help her.

Jungkook: How? Why didn't you tell me before?
Ajumma: That night I couldn't tell you, I thought I should talk with her first. After all it's not something to tell everyone if you know what I mean. This kind of matters are very sensitive. Observing her that time I have a guess that may be she's afraid to ask for anyone's help that's why she hadn't been gone for any help. Because if she had then she wouldn't have these much scars. Can you let me meet her?

You were at a loss of words. "She has scars? How? Who gave her scars? She never said anything about that. Ugh!"

Jungkook: Ajumma, I don't think she'll tell you anything about her having scars. As far as I know her, she's uncomfortable around strangers. And it takes a lot of time for her to be comfortable around someone which happened with me.
Ajumma: Then how will I help her? She's suffering and I want to help her.

Jungkook: I'll try to ask her.
Ajumma: Okay. After getting informations tell we everything. Then we'll help her together. But remember that this kind of matters are sensitive, so you must gain her trust enough so she could open up to you. Understand?

Jungkook: Ne (yes) Ajumma. I need to go now. Annyeong.
Ajumma: Annyeon.

You went to your car. What she said just made you forgot about your grocery shopping. The only thing on your mind was Y/N. "How did she get scars? Did she self-harm or was she abused? I need to know"

Soon you reached your destination.

Jungkook: Umm...excuse me?

You asked the waitress.

Waitress: Yes, sir? How can I help you? What would you like to have?
Jungkook: Um..Where is Y/N? I'm her friend. I need to talk to her.

Waitress: O! She went to her next job.
Jungkook: Next job?

Waitress: Yeah, didn't you know? She works at two places. She is now at her second job place.
Jungkook: Can you tell me where it is?