#11

He got so scared...

-AUTHOR'S POV-

Jungkook started panicking after seeing Y/N's condition. He immediately picked her up in bridal style and ran to his car. He placed her on the front; passenger seat and put his over-coat on top of her body trying to make her warm. After placing her perfectly he went to the driver's seat and started the car.

On his way back he called someone while driving,

<On The Phone>

Jungkook: Annyeongaseio, ajumma... (aunty)
Ajumma: Annyeong, Kookie-ah. What's wrong? Why are you calling me this late?

Jungkook: Ajumma, are you busy now? C-can you come to my house right now? I can pick you up.
Ajumma: What's wrong!? Of course I can! First tell me what's wrong!

Jungkook: I'll tell you when I will reach your home. I'll hang up now.

With this he hung up the phone and went to pick his ajumma. After 30 minutes he reached there, picked her up and directly went to his house.

<On The Way>

Ajumma: What's wrong Jungkook? Why did you called me to come at your place at this late and who is this young lady?
Jungkook: Sh...she is a friend of mine and she got blacked out due to severe cold. I want to help her so I called you as I didn't know what to do.

Ajumma: O..oh..

Once they reached home Jungkook carried Y/N to her room following by his ajumma. Once he placed her on the bed his ajumma began to examine her. She was their family doctor.

After examining her she told Jungkook to went outside. Jungkook obeyed her and she changed Y/N's clothes into something warm to make her body warm. Once she was done she went outside and said to Jungkook,

Ajumma: She is now sleeping. I've given her an injection which will help her to reduce thr fever, she has a very high fever. She lost consciousness due to severe cold, she shouldn't have stayed outside this late hours at night in winter. She is also very weak. It seemed like she hasn't eaten for days. Take care of her and give her these medicines time to time. She really needs these medicines because her body is really weak.

Jungkook gulped after hearing what his ajumma said. He felt so guilty for sending Y/N out late at night. "Because of me she is this weak, she even got fever! Jungkook, please consider that she is a girl!!" he thought to himself,

Jungkook: Arasseo, ajumma. Gumao, ajumma. (Okay, aunty. Thanks, aunty)

Ajumma: It's okay. I'm very happy that you take care of your friends this much. I'm proud of you, dear!

After hearing his ajumma's word he cursed himself "Only if you knew ajumma that her condition is like this because me then your wouldn't have said this" he thought. She left, he went to look at Y/N once before he go to his room. After making sure Y/N was alright he went to his room to sleep.