The Time a Wife came back to life.

It was a regular day for Stiles. Go to school, practice, then go to the pack meeting. And that was every day's plan. But it was different today. A thousand years ago, Genim Mikaelson had a Wife named Celeste. They were happy. His brother Henrik was killed by the neighboring werewolves and for their own protection, their mother turned them and Celeste into Vampires, that way they would be stronger and faster and live longer. But it had side effects. The sun was now their enemy, they had to be invited into homes, extreme thirst for blood, and vervain burned them. But that wasn't just it, turns out that Ester had an affair with one of the wolves, that's how Niklaus and Genim were brought in the world. For years they were just Vampires. They found rings that gave them the ability to walk in the sun without being burned. They created their own werewolves. Then in Mystic Falls, Klaus and Genim broke the werewolf curse. Everyone looked at them the worst, but they just didn't understand. Wolves travel in packs, that's how it works. But for a werewolf to have their wolf side dormant, is like having a gaping hole in their chest. So they would do anything to get their wolf back. But it was worst for Genim, not only was his wolf dormant, but his magic as well. Genim killed hundreds of witches to get his magic, and eventually he did. The Originals, that's what there called. Niklaus, the Psychotic Hybrid. Genim, the Devilish Tribrid. Elijah, the Nobel one. Kol, the Maniac. And Rebekah, well, Rebekah had many nicknames: She Devil, Noblewoman, Barbie Klaus, Blond Bombshell, Sexy Bex, Original Sister, Blonde Original Chick, and Original Bitch. But people never really stuck to a title with her.

After becoming the Tribrid, Genim left and built a town, it's called Beacon Hills. But he left to return to his Family. He travelled with his brother Kol. Genim came back once he heard that Klaus had a child. Kol came along soon after. After the whole Hope situation, which was about 7 years, Kol left. But Genim stayed. Kol came back every now and then, but Genim had to stay, he was the only one that could. Their family was separated, by a creature called the Hallow, it took hope as it's host when she was 7. In the end, to separate it from hope, they had to put the hallow in separate host, and make sure that the hosts were never close. And that's what happened, Klaus, Elijah, Freya and Rebekah. Freya was the long lost Original Sister, that everyone thought died of plague. But it was just that their crazy aunt Dalia kidnaped her. She was the Original sister that wasn't a Vampire, yes she was immortal just like them, but she was a witch. When hope was born, her mother Hayley was killed by witches.

Genim took care of Hope, him being the only one able too. Hope was just like him, a Tribrid. She grew up in the care of him, and went to school in Mystic Falls. "Uncle, I'm 19, I have to go to college like a regular person would do at this age." She told her uncle, who refused to let her go. "Fine. But you can never leave that city without me knowing." He told her. She groaned, but she knew why. "If you end up in the same city as any other member of our family, only War would start." He told her. She knew all about the hallow. She kept in touch with her family, via phone. She would be on calls for hours with them.Hope stopped aging at 20, a year into College. When she graduated they moved into the town that Genim created. Beacon Hills. Genim looked no older than Hope. At the time. They eventually had to move because, wouldn't it be suspicious if they never aged? About 30 years later, the curse was broken. The hallow was killed. Elijah went back to his old ways of family first. Their family was reunited in New Orleans.

Genim left again after about 600 years. He moved to Beacon Hills. He wanted to experience childhood in this new generation, so he de-aged himself. Posed as the Sherriff's son. He became Mieczyslaw Stilinski, but many people couldn't pronounce it, so he went by Stiles. He made a friend, he was Stiles bestfriend. But many people knew that Genim's bestfriend will always be his brother Kol. Stiles was a game that Genim likes to play. And it started to get boring, but thankfully Stiles bestfriend Scott,  was bitten by a type B werewolf. Type B werewolves were created about 700 years after The Originals.

Scott's ego went up everyday. He became apart of a pack. They treated Stiles like crap, but Genim, Genim had a plan that would paint the town red, and place a crown on his head. But that plan changed a bit and sped up the process when a certain girl came into the picture.

~~

"Today we have a new student" Harris announced with the usual annoyance. That's what caught his attention. He looked up to see a girl. He knew who she was. Hair as white as snow. Eyes as blue as the ocean. Skin just as pale as his. This could be a different girl. But he knew it wasn't she had a birthmark shaped like a half moon just by her left eye. Freckles just on her nose. And the way she looked at him, the way he looked at her. She wore a V-neck,  so he could see the scar on her neck. She was nicked by a sword during her first dual. She took a seat next to him, and to top it all, he could see the birthmark on the palm of her right hand.

When the bell rang, Genim had no plan of coming back that day. When he made it to his jeep, a hand grabbed his shoulder. He stopped and turned around. "Hello Genim." Her voice could calm him down any day. "It really is you." His accent freely flowed. He took a chance with no hesitance, and kissed her. He kissed her like there was no tomorrow. He held her like she were going to disappear. "How are you here?" He questioned as they hugged. "A witch. A powerful Tribrid named Hope. She brought me back as a gift for you. It was Klaus and Kol's idea." She told them. A tear made its way down his face. This was a gift that no one could replace. "Celeste." He embraced her. "I pose as Winter Stilinski, to match your façade." She smiled and did a silly pose. He laughed, a genuine laughed. "So, tell me all about your plan." A smirk formed on her pink lips. And he did, on the way home he told her all about his plan, but he changed it, it was now their plan. They would take down that pack, and take over the land. They would take over the city.