The time a Mikaelson "killed" a Luna Mikaelson

*give ideas for next chapter

"Isaac. It's your turn." Liam said as he groaned, entering his room. "Nope. I refuse. Angel-May has it out for me. She impaled me, Liam. Impaled me." Isaac whisper-yelled as he sat on his bed. "She said it was an accident. I don't know why you don't like our new sister. She's adorable." Liam smiles as he turns the tv on. "No! You wanna know who's adorable? Well let me see, there's Mary, Mira, Vicky, Kimmy, Zack and then Diamond. there's you and Me. The rest are just cute, but are not as adorable in my eyes." Isaac said. "Well, there's Jason." Liam said as he had a far away look in his eyes. "Ew. Do you still like Jason?" Isaac said as he switched the channel. "What?! No! I'm totally Straight. And he's dead." Liam defended. "Yeah right dude. I've seen your search history. You really have to learn to use private search." Isaac laughed at Liam's horrified face. "If you really want Jason, your gonna have to get his boyfriend Nolan out of the way. And find your way to hell. Now if you excuse me, I have a child to hide from." Isaac said before using his new Vampire speed to leave to room. "Always with the Vampire speed." Liam muttered.

~~

It was late at night, everyone was sleeping peacefully when a terrifying scream was let out. It came from the master bedroom.

Flashback
"My darling. I'm needed in New Orleans. Our family are being conspired against, again. Witches just never learn do they? Anyway I have to meet Marcellus and Camille at Lafayette." Genim told his wife after dinner. "Quick business yeah?" Celeste asked. "Of course. It's not anything new. I'll be home next week." Genim kisses her goodbye.

Flashback Over

Something was wrong with Celeste. Liam got there first and let out a scream at the scene. He backed away and ran, ran into the forest once he left his home. Isaac was the second one to arrive, he was more angry than sad. He locked the door behind him so no one else would see what's going on. There on the bed was Celeste, her head chopped off from her body. And there stood Angel-May with the axe. "You can't kill me Isaac. If my blood is on your hands then Daddy will kill you." She thought he was slick. "Luna can't die. And he could always search my memories. But you, your guilty and can die." Isaac said getting closer. "You won't dare let go of those yellow eyes." She said with a smirk. "Not that kind of wolf." Isaac said before lunging at her. Mid lunge he fell to the ground. The mansion was shaking violently. "What did you do?!" Isaac asked wife eyed, Angel-May had a smirk. Isaac pulled a curtain back to reveal that the house stabilizer was coming down. He needed Liam. He opened the window and let out a howl, it was a calling howl to let Liam know to come home. After he let out his howl, he was pushed out of the Window, and landed two feet away from the spikes that Impaled Chris Argent.
~~

Inside the MM (Mikaelson Manor) the hybrids original powers were going haywire, not settling well with their Vampirism. Angel-May knocked over every potion shelf. Seeing what damage it would do, but it did nothing because the positions spell was not said, and I doubt she's gonna sit there and say 7063 activation spells.
~~
When Liam heard his calling howl, he howled back letting Isaac know that he's coming back. On his run back he thought of a plan, a smart one that won't get him killed by his Alpha. He ran straight into his home and to Angel-May. The girl threw the Axe, but it made it only 3 feet before a yellow spark pushed it down to the ground. Liam shook violently and fell to the ground, yellow ooze was in the corner of his mouth. "D-Dad's g-gonna k-kill you." Was all he said before his eyes rolled to the back of his head, a yellow wolf rose up and tackled the little girl.

The yellow Wolf howled and a Purple Wolf (Isaac's Wolf) appeared next to him.