The time Genim killed his wife

Celeste POV

"I know we're excited love, but we have a meeting to get to." I reminded my husband who was currently dancing in nothing but his underwear. "My love. This is a celebration we must Celebrate! Let's not ruin the fun!" He pouted, wrapping his arms around me.

"Yes, it's time to ruin the fun. Because we have a pack to take down. And we shall celebrate with our family!" I said, changing my outfit. "If we don't go or you get more protective then people will start to notice. And I want to get this pack destroyed as fast as possible."
I told my husband.

"Fine! We destroy them as soon as possible. We shall do that. Because we don't want another hope situation. That was horrible." He reminisced the time they had to fake Hope's death.

"Of to take a pack down! With the help of my lovely wife." He sang. "We're off to take the pack down, with the help of my darling wife." He smiles.

~~

"Stiles, Winter. Finally your here." Scott said. We may or may not be about an hour late. "Resume the meeting Scotty." Stiles said. "Well we decided that we want Winter in our pack." He said. "No" Stiles said at the same time I said "Yes." He gave me a look. And I gave him a glare, which he returned. After about 5 minutes I gave up. "I'll be in the pack. Stiles here can stay home." I surprised them then walked out.

"WINTER!!" Stiles said. "Winter I swear if you take another god damn step." He warned. I took another step. "You mean like this?" I asked and walked to the car. "Nope. Your staying with my father." He threatened. "You won't dare ship me off to end up with a dagger in my heart." I took a step back.

"Oh really? I can see it now. Niklaus picking up the phone, hoping for a simple conversation with his son, only to find out that his sons wife is being a... I'm mad at you but I won't call you the word I thought." Stiles trailed off then took his phone out. I snatched it from him.

"Give me the phone, Winter." He glared. "I'm not going to let you do this. Your not thinking straight." I looked into his eyes. "And you won't be thinking at all." He said as he snapped my neck.

Genim POV

When I snapped my wife's neck there where gasps of surprise and one scream. I grabbed her body and my phone and took off into the car. 15 minutes into the ride Celeste woke up. "Good acting my love." I smiles at her.
This was the plan. Argue then I 'Kill' her and take off.

Scott POV
"Oh my gosh. He just- he." Lydia couldn't finish her sentence. "He just killed her." Malia said. "We have to stop him. Before someone else dies." Surprisingly it was Derek. "But how? We don't even know who he really is! He lied to all of us!" I told my Pack. Yes, I'm angry. But I'm mostly confused, like the rest of the pack.

"That girl, um... Hope! I met her during the ball. We could get her to explain things. I have her number." Liam said. "Liam! Good job! Let's give the girl a call!"

Hope POV
"Damon! Give me the phone!" I chased the Salvatore around the boarding school. He stoped with a grin and showed me the phone, it says Liam was calling. "Oh! Who's Liam?" He teased. "No one! He's just Genim's pawn in the game." I said trying to take back the phone. He answered it and took off. "Hello?" I heard Liam answer the phone. "Damon! Give me the phone back!" I yelled. He laughed. "So Liam. Why are you calling?" He asked. "Um I have some questions, I was wondering if Hope can answer them. She seems nice." Liam said.

"Ha! Nice, one time- OW!" I stabbed Damon with the end of a chair in his back. "Phone. Now." I demanded but still had a smile. "Cheater." Damon said and gave the phone back.

"Hello?" I asked through the phone. "Um. Hi. I um, I have some questions." Liam sounded nervous. "Shoot." I said sitting down. "A-About Genim. Can you tell me about him?" He asked. "Sure, um. He raised me when my family was at war. He's amazing really. He got Married a long time before I was born. And yeah." That was all I'm going to tell him. "Um, what exactly is he?" He asked. "He's unstoppable. Goodbye McCall pack." I hung up.

"This is the longest game he's ever played." I told Damon. "Yeah. Let's go pick up the rest of the 'Scooby Doo gang'" He smirked before picking me up and rushing away.