The time Celeste wanted oreos

"Darling. You haven't said much since we got back." Celeste said as she walked up the stairs to their home. "I want Ester and Mikael dead by the end of the month or I'll hunt them myself and Torture then till I get bored. And when I will get bored, I'm going to kill them. Burn their ashes. And Spread them in the Ocean. I'm also going to have one angry talk with my Ancestors. Is that enough talking?! Because I'm putting my game on pause. Stiles Stilinski will not exist till I say so. And tell m broth-  my father that I need him and him only in town right now." Genim raised his voice and stomped into the house like Klaus Mikaelson when he doesn't get his way.

"Oh ancestors. You just had to bring back Ester. Couldn't you get some Harvest girl to kill the bitch?" Celeste said to the sky. In response the wind picked up heavily. "You have one angry Tribrid on your hands. You could barely handle Klaus. What makes you think you can handle his much powerful son?" Celeste asked and the wind got heavier. "OK!" She yelled and walked into her house.

~~

"Winter! or Celeste! Whatever." Scott grumbles. "Yes Scott?" He asked, "Where's Stiles? I need to talk to him." "Stiles doesn't exist at the moment. But Genim, He's at home most likely drinking bourbon and practicing. The Ball took quite a toll on him. Though I'm happy to deliver a message to my dear." She told the Alpha, closing her locker. She turned and saw that it wasn't just the Alpha but most of his pack.

"Can you tell him there's a meeting today after school. At Derek's." Scott pleaded. "Very well." She said and walked off.

"Lydia and Mason, follow her." She heard the Alpha say as she made her way to her car.

~~

"Darling, I've come home early. Where are you my love?" She asks entering their home. "I'm in here darling!" Genim yelled from the living room. "Why home so early?" He asked after kissing her. "Couldn't bare be there without you by my side." She sighed, sitting down on the couch. "What have you been up to today?" She asked, laying in his lap.  "Well. I practiced some spells. There are some I can't bare do by myself. It would require Hope, she's the second strongest." He spoke with a grin. "And who's first." She asked, "Me! Obviously." She giggled and pressed her lips against his. "That you are." She agreed.

She got off his lap and made her way to the kitchen. "Oh! By the way, Scott said that there's a meeting after school." She said as she looked through the cabinet. "Were out of Oreos!" she groaned, Genim looked at her in confusion. "You hate Oreos." He reminded her. "I know that. But I really want some right now. Especially after that god awful Vile that's been coming up." She cringed, remembering how she almost threw up at school.

"Darling come here." Stiles said clearing off of the table. "What?  Why? What's wrong?" She asked but nerveless came to him anyway. "Lay down. I want to preform a spell." He said grabbing a pendent, herbs, a bowl and a knife. He cut his palm, drawing blood and dripping it into the bowl, he did the same for Celeste. He mixed the herbs and spread them on her stomach.

"Turn quod in test appensionibus insinuo. Circulus circa quia manebo, et quod sic tamen quasi signum aut nullam. Veritatem quaestionis. Gravida est uxor mea?" He asked. The ancestors answered his question by moving the pendant in a circle. Tears brimmed his eyes and he lifted his wife up and gave her a hug. What he asked was, Is my wife pregnant? Move the pendant in a circle for yes but stay still for no.