The time clues were dropped

Stiles and Winter walked into school together, hand in hand. And no one could ignore the rings they both wore. Everyone knew that Stiles always wore a ring, that looked like it dated back hundreds of years. He was never seen without it. But now. On his ring finger was a silver ring. It had an Infiniti sign on it and two diamonds were on it. It matched the one that Winter wore. Celeste was just like Freya, Immortal, but not a vampire. Celeste had the weakness of a Original. Very, VERY, hard to kill. But she held no power. She didn't want to, All she wanted was to live as long as Genim.They sat together in every class, Stiles didn't need to pay attention because he knew everything there was. Winter had to pay attention, because she was missing a giant gap of over a thousand years. She needed to catch up.

At lunch they sat under a tree and she ate new foods, like curly fries. "This is amazing." She moaned, stuffing more fires into her mouth. "There's many more for you to try love." Genim told her. "And I can't wait to taste them all." Celeste said. He smiled, this was his wife. And she was in a new generation and he would never leave her. "Eat normally, their coming." He notified her. So she did, she ate few fries at a time and layed back.  The pack stormed up to them,  well most of them, Issac and Liam looked like they were forced. And it was Celeste's job to find out why.

"Stiles. We need to talk." Scott tried to demand, But Stiles declined. "No, I'm good." He told them. He brought his attention to Winter. "We need to go shopping." She told him. "Ok, well get you a car so you can go shopping, I hate shopping." He told her. "Stiles!" Lydia yelled. "What do you want?" He groaned. "We need to talk." Scott repeated. "We'll talk at Derek's." He told them. He once again turned to Winter. "How about we get new cars. You hate that jeep." "That I do, but it's Stilinski Tradition to keep apart of your dead parent's prized possession." He dragged out the name. "I know that, but it's held together by tape. How about we keep it, just not use it. One day I'm gonna die in that jeep." "Fine, Fine. We'll get new cars today. We still have to finish moving the stuff." He reminded her, they moved into a Mansion in the next town. The area around it had mountain ash and vervain embedded deep into the ground. That way for Type B werewolves and regular Vampires, it would take longer for them to approach. The pack left, not liking how they were ignored. But Isaac and Liam looked sad about leaving.

~~

The plan changed once again at the meeting. Apparently there was another Alpha Pack in town. The whole pack were in the loft, discussing a plan. The pack also included Deaton, Argent, Stilinski, McCall and Mellissa. Stiles phone rang, it was his brother Kol, he changed the contact to "Maniac". In fact, none of his family member's were their Actual name. Klaus was 'Hybrid Dad', Elijah was 'Nobel', Freya was 'The Plague' because it was always a joke between the two. Rebekah was 'Super Bitchy Human' because she is the bitchiest out of all, and she wants to be human so bad, but doesn't want to leave her family, and if she did take a cure, time would catch up to her quickly. Hope was 'Female younger me' because she was basically the Female and younger version of him, both were Tribrids, they were artistic like Klaus, Powerful like Freya, can be wild like Kol, Bitchy like Rebekah, and loves family like Elijah.

Stiles put his phone on vibrate, and it still irritated the members with super hearing. "Just answer the phone stiles." Derek said irritated. "Fine." Stiles said with a smirk. He stepped outside and to his new car, inside it on the passenger side was Celeste.

"Hello Kol." His British accent flowing freely. "Took you long enough, but hello brother." Kol said. "Well why are you calling brother. Trouble in New Orleans?" Genim asked. Celeste listened. "No, I'm going on my daily sprees. Can't do it with you." "Ahh, no can do brother. I'm playing a game." Both brothers loved games that ended in blood the most. "I'm interested." "I'm in a pack, but humans, Kitsune's, and Werecoyote's are in it. They think I'm human and weak, their ego has skyrocketed. Me and my lovely wife are tricking them, they think that were Stiles and Winter Stilinski. There pathetic. Anyway, by the end of the month, there going to be dead, were going to take over this particular territory and build our own." Was the plan. "Count me in, were tricksters, I'm coming over there to trick then kill. I don't really care about the rest though." "It's good enough Kol. We'll see you soon." Celeste spoke. "Yes. Goodbye brother, Celeste." Kol ended the call. "I really hope he doesn't bring Davina along." Genim groaned. "Why? Who's that." Celeste asked. "It's this witch that he's in love with. I don't know why! She doesn't like to kill unless it's about her." He complained. "She sounds boring. I don't like her already. I hope she's cute at least." She commented. "Now get back in there and be stiles. My trickster." She kissed him on the lips before he left.

"Who was that? And why did you have to go all the way outside to answer it? And who's that girl?" Derek questioned once Stiles got inside. "Well, that was my brother, not telling you, and not telling you." Stiles told the Alpha. Derek pinned him against the wall. "Tell me, now." Derek didn't like not knowing anything. "Wait, stiles you don't have any siblings." Scott spoke up. "I do. You wouldn't want to meet them. Crazy bunch they are, but my younger brother Kol is coming soon. Real soon." They were informed. "Sherriff how many kids did you have?" Lydia questioned. "He had none. I'm not his kin, to be honest." Genim told them. "Then who are your parents?" Jackson asked. "Oh I'm not going to tell you their name, but I will  tell you that mother was a bitch and father was on a mission to kill us all. But my older brother killed them. Anyway got to go." Genim said in his American accent before leaving them.