The time one of the 26 exploaded

"Guys let's go!" Isaac yelled from outside the mansion, where he stood in front of the black bus. One of the girls came out first, her name was Mary, she was one of the humans. "Hi Mary." Mary was Isaacs favorite. She was adorable and sweet.' "Hi Isaac!" She ran to him and hugged his legs. She was very small.

"Hop on up Mary. The others are coming" He told the 7 year old and she took a seat in the front.

~~
"What do you mean Deana isn't here?!" Isaac came to pick them up early and take them out for Ice cream. Beacon Hills Middle School was the last stop and the girl wasn't there.

"She's on a field trip!" The lady exclaimed when he grabbed her shirt to pull her down. "To where." He growled, his wolf showing. "To camp! In the woods! Please don't kill me!" She pleaded. And Isaac threw her on the floor.

~~
"DEANA TAYLOR!" Isaac roared as he saw the girl sitting at a campfire circle, with others. The girl sat up wide eyed and tried to make a run for it, but Issac grabbed her first and pushed the 15 year old against the tree. "Listen here Deana. You, little girl, are supposed to be at school. Where we know where you are. Not at fucking camp. If you have a field trip to go to, you tell me or Liam. If you want to go over a fucking friends house, you tell me or fucking Liam. If you want to go anywhere who do you tell?" He questioned. Isaac was wolfed out and the girl was crying, terrified. "You or Liam." She managed to say. "Good girl, now go get your shit. We're leaving." He pushed her towards the cabins. "Wh-what? But, but I told you! You know now! Please don't make me go!" She pleaded, she was having fun.

"The 26 don't get rewarded for acting out. Taylor get your shit. Now." He glared at her and she ran to her cabin to get her stuff. 10 seconds passes and she wasn't out yet. She was half vampire, she should be done in less than 5. Isaac checked and she was gone. He killed the other campers and left. "Mira. Track Deana Taylor, now. And bring her back, Jason go with her. I don't care if you have to snap her neck. Make sure all three of you get back to this bus. If not I'm killing everyone in here." That was enough motivation and the two left. Mira directing where to go.

~~
20 minutes later and the three arrive at the bus and take their seats. "Everyone say 'Hi Deana!'" Everyone copied his words. "Deana here has a Loyalty shift. Let's go bring her to the good guys." Isaac suggested. Everyone booed the idea. "Well what do you think we should do with her?" He asked and multiple hands went up. "Vicky." He chose.

"We should kill her in front of them!" She suggested happily. Isaac agreed and drove to the McCall house. Deana was cuffed to her chair and couldn't get out, no matter how hard she tried.

Isaac pulled up to Scott's house and his pack came outside. "We have a gift for you, Scott." Isaac said. The kids were sticking their heads out the windows and glaring at the Pack. "Bring her out Jason." And the boy brought out the struggling girl. "Come on out Kimmy and Zack." The siren girl and boy happily exited the bus. Jason pushed Deana to the pack and put headphones on, Isaac and the rest doing the same. The two sirens took that as their cue and whistled directly at Deana. The pack were covering their ears and fell to their knees. And after 6 seconds, Deana exploded. "Jeez. If I knew you were going to explode her, then I would have brought Liam to watch. Anyway, good job guys. We'll go shower and go shopping for your new rooms. And they entered to bus. The ringing was still in Scott's packs ears.

~~

Isaac was making his way down the hallway when he was stopped by Liam. "Whoa! Talk to me, what's wrong?" Seeing the red, fuming, but teary faced Liam, he dragged him to the closest empty classroom. "They got into my head Isaac. They-They fucked with my memories. Did I Kill Celeste? I think I killed mom, oh god." The thought of him killing his own Luna brought him to his knees. "Who did Liam? Who messed with your head?" Isaac asked, bringing Liam back to his feet. "The pack, Esther and Mikael." Liam confessed. "I'm taking you home." Isaac said as he dragged Liam to his car. Once he was in the car he connected his phone to the school speakers. "Mikaelson Pack. Get your asses back to the car, I will not repeat. If your not here in 5 minutes I'm ripping your spleen out."

Guaranteed, they were all in the car in 5 minutes. On the way back to the Mansion he handed each a picture. He dropped Liam off and grabbed the rest of the 25. "Everyone pair up into groups. Jason's group is going to Derek's loft. Kill Derek and Peter. Veronica's group is going to the hospital, kill Mellissa McCall. Cameron's group is going to the Sherriff's station, kill everyone there. And Tamika's group goes to the Vet's, kill Alan Deaton. Got it?" He commanded the large group. They responded with different yes' and okay's.

~~

Genim walked outside to be met with the older members of the pack. "I want you to track down and find Mikael, and Esther. Now. Get the hell out my face." He dismissed them and came back to his room, where a shaking Liam was having hallucinations. "You and these spells." He muttered before going back to work.

~~

The next week, they were celebrating the deaths of Scott's pack members, They even had a replica of the corps' hanging from the ceiling in a noose,   when a smoke bomb tried to go through the window but it just bounced off. Celeste saw it first and laughed. She went outside to investigate, the others watching like it was a movie.

"Come out, Come out, wherever you are. I'll tear out your throat, its Derek's style. Take you to the vet to get fixed up, that's what Deaton did but now he's strung up. So I'll take you to the Morgue to rest your head, but Mellissa McCall already took the bed. Call the cops, whatever you want, but the whole station is filled with dread. Seems something like Peter would do, but that' impossible, we tore out his heart out too."   She sang ABC style. "You can't bring them back McCall. If anything, you'll join them." She yelled out into the air. "Put your hands up where we can see them!" She was surrounded by the FBI.

She looked at Genim, and he was already leaving the house. "Gentlemen. If you don't lower your weapons. We might be forced to attack." They only kept their shields up and stepped closer. Cosmo, a Coyote Hybrid and everyone's favorite, stepped out and attacked when he heard someone fire their gun. He saw it aim for Celeste and pushed her out the way, but ducked so the bullet missed. "Cosmo! Inside! Now!" Genim yelled at the boy who followed his orders. "Isaac, contact the adults. Get them here." Last thing Genim wanted was the whole wide world discovering about the supernaturals, and the only way the FBI could get in was if Esther took down the barrier.

"Isaac, get them out of here. You know where to go. Things are about to go Void." Celeste said loud enough for them to hear.