The time mother and father came back

"Darling can you zip up my dress please." Celeste asked her darling. It was time for the ball. They took a plane there the day Deaton told the pack about the Originals. That was on Wednesday, it's Saturday. By now the pack had already arrived and were getting ready for their first ball. The ball was held at Mikaelson Manor. And yes, there was a dress code. Genim and Celeste were already at the manor, because well, they lived there with the rest of the Mikaelson family. "Of course my love." He zipped the back of her dress and kissed her neck. She was stunning, she wore a black dress that hugged her hips, the end of it followed behind her 4 feet. Black diamonds were placed in all the right places. A single black flower placed in her hair. It was put back, with a single braid on each side, connecting in the middle to continue. She was ravishing, and he was Dashing. A suit he wore, simple yet handsome, a Black suit. Each couple had a color theme. Kol and Davina wore red. Klaus and Camille wore white. Rebekah and Marcel wore a dark Blue. But the single people in the family like Freya and Hope, the two wore peach. The Manor was decorated like any ball should be. There were Waiters, professional Chef's, Live music, lights. The whole package. As usual, when the ball started people were dancing calmly to the soft music or socializing, or doing something else, Klaus walked out onto to the Balcony, Camille next to him. The music stopped and a big light shone on him. "Thank you all for attending this Ball. Today, we are celebrating my daughter Hope's first ball." A second light shone next to him, Hope and Freya walked out and onto a spot on the side of him. "We are also celebrating her success with the help of my sister Freya, to resurrect my brothers first and only love. Genim and Celeste Mikaelson." A light shone on the spot that they stood on the Staircase, She stood in front and he had an arm wrapped around her waist. "Also welcoming My sister Rebekah Mikaelson and Marcel Gerard" Another light shined on a spot on the staircase where the announced couple stood. "And my brother Kol Mikaelson and Davina Claire. Also, Keep the bloodshed outside." He finished. The music continued to a more upbeat tune, all of the lights turned back on, and people went back to what they were doing. The pack however, still stood quiet. Shock overcame them from the realization that Stiles was actually Stiles. But then that idea flew out the window. Weak, Pathetic Stiles couldn't be a powerful Original Tribrid. So they went to the other Idea, an original switched bodies with stiles to take down the pack.

How bad can it be to confront and original? Was the new question. Scott thought that it wouldn't be to bad. Isaac and Liam however, they noticed that something was different with stiles. They knew that stiles wasn't switched or anything. Because he knew, when your bodies are switched, you don't get that person's memories. But the thing that confused them was how he acted, he wasn't clumsy, not as sarcastic, didn't ramble. He had an accent at times, a British one.  They've never seen, met, or heard of a Winter Stilinski. Yet there married. And not once did they hear about his real family. Mikaelson. And they were all right there for them to see. Klaus Mikaelson that killed Tyler was up there, with the spotlight on him. And one of the brothers was in fault for murdering their parents.

~~

The ball was a success. It's when the ball was over, that's when complications started. During Klaus' 'goodbye, make sure to kill tonight' speech, the lights when out. A force was put up, a magic barrier. No one was able to leave or enter, and that was a major problem. Hope and Freya were knocked out. So they weren't able to help. A song rang through the manor. But it wasn't just ANY song, no it was Genim's song. When Genim was younger, his mother Esther would sing him the same song at night, he truly was her favorite. But when you have siblings and a parent favors one over the others, there has to be one child that's jealous. That one child was Fin. He wanted to be the apple in mother's eye. The sun that light's up her day. He wanted to be the one to make her smile and laugh. But that didn't happen, it was Genim. Genim didn't want to be the favorite, he never did. He always thought that mother was just a bit obsessed with him. Genim wanted to be the apple in Klaus' eye. He wanted to be the favorite little brother. He always looked up to Klaus, everyone knew this. The sound of the smooth melody made the Mikaelson's look to Genim. And when they looked at him, the pack looked at him, then the rest. Genim was a ticking time bomb. Genim had his head down, Celeste calming him down. He was breathing heavily. Then he exploded. He smashed the table next to him, the painting above it. Kol moved to restrain him, Klaus and Elijah too. "IM GOING TO KILL HER! IM GOING TO BLOODY MURDER HER!! SHOW YOUSELF YOU COWARD!!" He yelled. Struggling to remove himself from his brothers grip. He ended up kicking Kol in the stomach, removing his grip with the kick hard enough. Isaac and Liam went to help restrain him.

Soon a woman came through the barrier. She was in a different body, but she sang the melody. She was Ester Mikaelson, their Mother. Her presence made the rest mad, angry even. But Genim, he was livid. At this point he started to shift. People started to panic, a powerful fight was about to break out and they sure didn't want to be in the middle. 

He shifted fully, into a white wolf. Amazing as it looked, he was out to kill. He was no longer in the grip of his brothers and ran straight to Ester. But and arrow was shot and lodged itself in his stomach. He shifted back to normal and pulled it out. There stood Mikael Mikaelson, holding a crossbow. But Genim had enough. Mikael was a regular vampire, he wasn't a Original. Genim released a blast of energy. People that were close, got knocked out, but it was aimed at Ester and Mikael. The two dodged it, but it hit the barrier. Therefore people were able to flee the scene.