The time Genim won his game.

Alex was carrying Liam, and Alexandra was carrying a bag of potions and spells. Isaac was in the lead and the rest behind them, they were walking through the woods, making their way to a hidden cave at the bottom of the waterfall. They were confused when they got to a waterfall. "Alex, hand me Liam." And the boy was passed around like a note in class. "We have to jump from here, Alexandra, I trust you hold onto that bag carefully. We jump from here, there's a cave right under us." He didn't give them even a second to process the plan before jumping deep into the water, Liam in his arms.

After 20 minutes, everyone was in the cave. He counted the 25 before pressing the blue button on the cave walls, the cave sealed off. "Were trapped in a cave, and the FBI are after us. What's next Beta." Jason pressed. Isaac layed Liam on the ground and stepped closer to his challenging beta. "Keep talking and I might just drown you." Isaac threatened. "I'm stronger. I could take you down easily. Your just a wolf, your nothing special. But us 25 are, I mean come on, were Hybrids. Now that our Alpha and Luna are out of the way, I could finally beat your ass Lahey." Jason pushed Isaac, and the werewolf snapped. It happened all so quick. Isaac had his teeth around his throat in a split second. Next thing you know, Jason's jugular was on the floor and Jason's heart was in Isaac's hand. No one, saw it coming.

Jason dropped dead to the floor and Isaac grinned, finally seeing his Golden eyes turn Blue, in the water reflection. "Pack rules say not to challenge my brother, me, or our Alpha and Luna." He stated as he cleaned his hands off in the water. He picked up Liam again, and headed to a wall with a claw key mark in it. Isaac stuck his claws in, the magically induced machinery pricked his finger, taking some blood, to guarantee it was him. The door slid open, revealing a secret underground house. "Feel free to wander around. My room, Liam's room, and the Master bedroom are off limits. I will know if you enter one of the rooms." He didn't have to say the rest, the treat was clear as daylight. 'if you go in one of the rooms, I will kill you with no hesitation'. "So! Pizza for dinner? I'll get it now, watch Liam." Isaac said before putting his brother on the couch before leaving through the cave.

~~
Isaac stopped by the mansion and saw all the FBI Agents dead, Rafael McCall was practically torn open. He entered the house and heard 6 hear beats. He walked quietly and hid behind the wall. "This wasn't part of the deal!" Scott yelled at Mikael. "Calm down pup. We get the Betas too, since dear Genim have grown attached to them." Esther spoke up. "The deal was for you to take Stiles and Winter, and you compel Isaac and Liam to be loyal to us instead, if you get Isaac and Liam, then we get nothing." Lydia said. "You get Isaac and Liam's betas. There called the 25, because there's 25 of them. There all Vampire Hybrids or just Vampires. If there in your pack, then you get stronger." Mikael said.

"That's actually not a bad idea." Allison voiced her thoughts. "Ok deal, we get the kids, you get Isaac, Liam, Genim, and Celeste. Cool, can we continue looking for clues please?" Kira asked. Isaac stepped out of his hiding place. "Ya know. This is considered breaking an entering." He smirked before pressing a button. A barrier was placed around the intruders. No human, or Supernatural, but Genim. Could break it. The barrier also acted as a summoning spell, so once the button was pressed, Genim, Celeste, the Mikaelson Family, and the Mystic Falls gang, appeared out of thin air. Caroline appeared in a towel, and Damon and Hope were in a make out session. Genim snapped Damon's neck and Caroline vamp sped all the way to the guest bedroom, where some of her clothes were still there.

"Isaac, good job my boy. Return to the others. Notify them that the adult members of the pack are dead." Genim told his Beta. "He got bored after killing the FBI agents, humanly. So he killed the others, in the best way he could." Celeste told him. "Cool! I'll tell Liam so we can look at the bodies together!" Isaac smiled like he was just given a treat, then took off with a sloppy smile on his face. "Those boys and their Fascination with murders. I swear they get it from you." Celeste said. "Of course they did. Anyway. Everyone, it's time to finish the game." Genim said. Kol and Hope cheered, this was their favorite part. The others liked to watch.

At the end of the game, Genim would drain all of their blood and their memories would play like a movie. They would go one by one, watching their memories. Once Esther and Mikael were completely drained with blood, Klaus set fire to their bodies. He kept the McCall pack alive though. Once he had enough blood from them, he teleported them to their respected homes. Freya, Genim and Hope, took the gallons of blood outside and used their magic to turn the blood into rain. It literally rained blood in all of Beacon Hills City.

A P.S.A was broadcast of an acting Genim, Stiles, dancing, "I WON BITCHES!!" Was put across the screen. That notified Isaac and Liam that it was safe to come home. This truly was his game. From the birth of Stiles Stilinski, to... well, unknown to them, the game was still going on. Genim won his game, but he wanted the McCall pack to die, but by their own hands. He wanted to make their lives so miserable, they couldn't bare live in it. When he took most of their blood, he turned them into Vampires. So, as long as they were alive, the game still continued. And this is how it ended...

Few more chapters left