The time a speech was made

*Short Chapter
The McCall pack were starting to think that Genim was all y'all by now. Nothing has happened, nothing at all. If they were going to war with the most powerful person on earth, then wouldn't they be brought to their knees by now? Like, what was his plan anyway. But that came to a stop.

A magically induced bomb was placed in beacon hills high, by Alex Coleman. One in the Hospital by Clay Fields. And Alexandra Parker and the Erin family but a trigger on the borders of Beacon Hills.

Once everyone was at school and at work, Isaac set the bomb up. Liam was recovering from the potion that landed on him and Celeste was getting back to her full strength. The bomb was made to reveal the supernatural creatures in the area and create a blackout. The two bombs were enough to cover the entire town. Once the two bombs were set off, it triggered the barrier and a dome was placed on the city. No supernatural could get in or out. Not without Genim's permission. This was the distraction. While everyone were in Panic of the newfound information about the existence of Supernatural, Genim himself killed 97 people. Stephan made sure that he and his friends were gone by the time the bombs went off. Isaac kidnaped Erica and Boyd, and cut their heads off. Blindfolding them the whole time. Then sent their heads and Claws in a box with a white bow, covered in blood, to Derek's loft. Clay Fields scattered Mellissa McCall's body around the hospital. Alexandra knocked Parrish out and chained him to the bottom of the freezing lake. The Erin family went around terrorizing the hunters. They cast doubt, and went unharmed.

The terrorizing of Genim's pack was put to a hold at the end of the week. The town was petrified, as they should when only the electronics came back to life in the Black out. But a live video was being shown. There stood Genim with his wife and Beta's next to him, and his pack behind him. "GOOD-AFTERNOON BEACON HILLS!! My Alpha has put a stop to the terrorizing, for now. The end is near. If your human, I would say run. But you have no where to hide. If your a supernatural though, and you want safety, join Genim Mikaelson, a.k.a Stiles Stilinski's Pack. . The only thing you need is your never ending Loyalty to him. But if you want another option, an option for the more weak little bitches. There's always the McCall pack. Scott is so oblivious, you could be one of us and he'll think your one of them. Anyway, if you join them then your safety cannot be compromised, but your death can. And hunters, stay out the way. Bye!" Isaac shut the camera off after he finished his speech .