The time that all meetings were held

"Isaac! You have to help me with the meeting!" Liam panicked. There was a living room full of supernaturals and some humans. All wanting to join the pack. "What? Why? I though dad was leading the first meeting of the bigger pack." Isaac put his sandwich down and gave Liam his full attention. "He's on a last minute meeting with a pack outside of town. He wanted to see if I could run the meeting by myself, but I don't have that Glare dad does, or the 'Do it, I'll fucking kill you' attitude, or the skills that he has. You do!" Liam listed. "Fine, I'll help. But only because your my brother. You should have told dad you weren't ready." Isaac gave in. "I couldn't! They left before I woke up and he left me a note on my forehead." Liam wined.

"Let's go little brother." Isaac got up and pushed Liam in the direction of the Living Room. There was an argument going on and people were socializing. "Them? Are you sure we have the right people?" Isaac asked. "Yep. Some might die, some will die from lack of loyalty and some will be kicked out for some reason." "Very true. Let's get this over with." Isaac said as he walked to the front of the room. "Hi I'm Isaac Mikaelson, this is my brother Liam. Were Genim's beta's. If you aren't willing to kill, leave. If you think that friends or loved ones, come before family, leave. If you don't have complete loyalty to us, leave. If you think you can challenge me or my brother for a higher power, leave. And if you know your power hungry, leave." So far 25 out of the 100 had left. "Do we have a schedule?" Isaac asked one of the compelled workers standing behind him. He handed him a piece of paper.

"Ok, if your under 18, stand up here. If your a girl, stand to my left, and boys to my right.." Isaac said. Liam was latching on to Isaac like a leech. 16 girls and 10 boys came up. The compelled workers kneeled down in front of the children and handed them a sharpened knife. "Liam. Liam get off me." And the younger glared at him. Liam snatched the paper away from Isaac. "Boys, girls. Stab the adult in front of you. If not then you can leave." Liam ordered. The 26 kids stabbed the Adult in front of them, some took longer than others, some stabbed more than once. But overall, each adult that was in front of them was dead in under 15 seconds. "Hey, what does this say?" Liam asked. The ink had been smudged a bit.

"It says to transition the ones willing to kill. Probably that mixture mom was working on." Isaac said as he grabbed the bottle labeled 'CHILD VAMPIRISM'. He handed it to Liam and the younger made each child drink from it, them snapped their necks. "Moving on... We will know the second your loyalty is not with us 100%. Our Alpha is not a guidance counselor. He's not going to sit and let you pour out your soul to him, except us. He's not going to hesitate to kill you. He's not putting up with any crap, except ours. And don't pick a fight with him, Celeste, or us. Basically any Mikaelson. Any questions?" 12 hands raised. "Where is Genim and Celeste Mikaelson?" A Korean woman asked. "Out on business. Issue?" And she shook her head. At that question 4 hands went down. "How come you are leading this meeting? What are you, 4?" A Bald man asked Liam. "Actually I'm 13, 14 in a few months. And I'm a werewolf that will kill you with no hesitation, bitch. What are you 87? Your bald and fat, could you even fight with out getting tired within a minute?" Isaac laughed. "Anyone else?" Liam asked, irritated. One woman put her hand up. "Why take over Beacon Hills?" She asked.

"This city has a powerful nemeton, that now belongs to Genim Mikaelson. We even put a plaque that says  'Owned by G.M.' on it." Isaac laughed a bit. "But the Nemeton attracts supernatural creatures all the time. Think about what kind of power you could have if you owned the city. I mean, we as a family have a lot of power already, but more? That is a power boost I would love to take." Isaac said. A man raised his hand. "Why are we acting like were children in class, raising our hands shit. I mean, aren't we supposed to be ruthless, evil, mean people?" "Yes we can be ruthless, yes were evil, and if were upset then yes, I'm mean. That doesn't mean that were not going to host a civilized pack meeting. Meeting over, fuck outta here." Liam dismissed them, leaving the sleeping children behind them.

"What does it say to do with them?" Isaac asked. "It says to put them in their new rooms. There our beta's now." Liam said as he put two kids over his shoulder. With their Child Vampirism, they will age. Till Celeste or Genim says otherwise, and they don't get urges to feed, unless they haven't fed for a few days. In 30 minutes, all children were put in different rooms.  They were a bit magically high-tech. In Genim and Celeste's office were 28 little lights. Liam and Isaac's lights were disabled, so that left the 26. When a child woke up, the light would turn on. This was important, because they needed to feed when they once woke up.

The oldest woke up, he was 17, Liam went to talk and feed him. While Isaac watched the monitors. "Hey dude." Liam said as he threw a blood bag at him. The boy drank it in seconds. "Ok, I have to ask you questions. Name, Age, Supernatural, and anything we should know" Liam asked. "Jason Lightwood, 17, Siren, and Gay." Liam filled out the file. "Ok cool. You have to stay in your room for about 30 minutes to an Hour. We have to make sure the rest are awake and fed. Our Alpha and Luna will be here tomorrow morning." Liam told him before walking out and locking the door, then heading to the youngest, who was 5.

He tossed a blood bag at her bed and she ran to drink it. "Hi little girl. I have some questions for you, do you thing you can answer them?" He asked her, she nodded her head. "What's your name?" He asked. "Diamond Morgenstern." "Hmm, ok. Do you know what supernatural you are and how old you are?"  "I'm a Boraro. And I'm 5 years old." "Ok, well you have to stay in here for about 30 minutes to a hour. But our Alpha and Luna will be here tomorrow morning."

That's how the next 30 minutes went. There were 4 Werewolves. 2 Werecoyotes. 3 Kitsunes. 2 Siren - can placate, control, banish, kill, heal, and alleviate pain with their song, which is produced as either a whistle or sonic waves. One Boraro - track dark supernaturals. One Duppy - Drawn to the earth. Two Warlocks. 2 Witches. 1 Succubus and Incubus - feeds off of others energy, A Succubus is female and Incubus is male. 2 Valkyrie's - make others doubt and fear them. And there were 5 humans. But The Humans and witches were turned into Vampires, the others became Hybrids.

At the end of the Hour, Liam got everyone from their rooms and sent them to the living room. They all took a test on tablets, to test their knowledge in what they should know by now. And then they all typed a request form, for their room. Then they ate dinner.

~~

At 5:30 AM. Music blasted through the entire mansion. The oldest, Jason, knocked rapidly on the door with the music, only to reveal Celeste. "Well hello my dear. You must be Jason, can you be a dear and wake up Isaac and Liam. There the room next door. Just ring their doorbell."  And she closed the door in his face. He did what he was told and woke the two up. "Oh, it must be 5:30. Lets go get the others." Isaac said and pushed pass Jason. The three went to each room down the hall and told them to go get ready for school. Then an hour later, the music stopped and Isaac collected each kid from their rooms to take them to the Dining room. There was eggs, bacon, toast, and a rather large glass of fresh as can be, blood by most plates. Isaac and Liam had two stop the kids from eating their food. 10 minutes passed and Genim plus Celeste arrived at their usual seats. "Good morning everyone." Celeste addressed, she was dressed for school, while Genim wore a sharp suit. "Morning." The 26 kids responded.

"Now we eat." Genim said and they all dug in. "Dad, I decided I'm taking the Elementary and Middle school kids to school." Isaac said. "So that means I'm riding with you, mom." Liam looked at Celeste "Ok. That means Isaac, your going with Genim today." She told them. "Nope." Genim said, finishing his toast. "What? Why not?" She asked. "I have bloody business. I don't want him getting hurt. Isaac you'll just stay home for the day or leave your last period to pick everyone up. Celeste will be companying me after school. So, the Agenda for the 26 will be in your room Liam. Isaac, make sure it's followed." "Yes Alpha." Both Liam and Isaac said. "Well I have to go early. A have a witch to kill, she's conspiring against me, I plan on killing her in her sleep." Genim got up and someone brought him his coat. "Oh! Can you do the thing where you keep her alive, but rip out her intestines?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah! And choke her with her large intestines? And then officially kill her? And record it!" Liam said. "No! You should turn her into a vampire then when she wakes up, torture her, then rip her heart out!" Isaac said. "Yeah! Yes! That! What he said! And record it! We wanna see it!" Liam said