The time Liam was child like

"So. What do we do?" The new members of the pack were in the living too talking amongst them self. "I'm not sure." One girl said. "LIAM!" Liam ran down the stairs holding Isaac's phone. "CANT CATCH ME!!" He yelled. "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE PUP!" Isaac then jumped from the top of the staircase. "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?!" Liam yelled back. Both were shifted, acting somewhat like their wolf's age. Isaac growled and lunged for his pack Brother. He barely missed, Liam got scratched on the side, but not deep. Liam through the phone at the wall and it landed in the sink water. "You... you ASSHOLE!" Isaac roared lunging for Liam again. The younger dodged the attacked but lunged for his own. Before he could reach Isaac he was pulled back by Genim. "Your supposed to lead the meeting while I work with Hope." He grabbed the boys by their neck and walked them to their watching audience. "You get a new phone, if you lead this meeting, Isaac. And Liam, don't start a fight."He let them go and walked away.

"What do we do?" Liam whispered. "Just copy what Mom does. I'll be dad." Isaac said. "So, Alex. How's your mom?" Liam asked the boy. Alex's eyes flashed orange and he growled. "Alex here, was very close to his mother. But he wasn't very loyal to us. And now she's dead. How did she die?" Isaac asked a genuine question. The betas didn't know how the woman died. "Celeste gave us direct orders, to not tell you inside the house. Afraid you might throw up and make a mess."  Hope said, coming down the stairs.

"Meeting dismissed." She spoke loudly for them to hear and they complied, leaving out the door. "Where's Mom And Dad?" Liam asked. "Upstairs. The Ancestors are up to something and got her sick somehow. But she's sleep and Genim is doing work. And I'm going to get the rest of the family. Can't just rule over New Orleans can we?"

~~

"I found some people in a city called Mystic Falls. Just a warning, most of them are Vampires, one is a witch and the other is a Hunter. They've agreed to come here and talk to us." Deaton told the pack. "Ok, when do they get here?" Allison asked. The sound of cars making a stop in their driveway gave them the answers. "Right now actually. Um, Scott you need to invite them in." The druid said. Scott went to open the door and the feeling of death was strong enough for Lydia to pass out. "Yeah... You two can go in, were staying outside." Damon told the witch and hunter. "What why?" Kira asked. "Your Bite could kill us." Elena said. Just then another car pulled up and Stephan stepped out, Caroline was at Genim's. "Your safe to go in Brother. If we get bitten then were ok. The only one that can save us lives in town. And his father is coming to town too." Stephan gave them the OK and Scott invited them all in.

"Can you tell us about the Mikaelson's, or help us fight them." Scott asked. The Scooby Doo Gang thought that it was funny and they all laughed. "We've had our fair share with that Family." Elena said, calming down. "There nice actually. But they don't like you. And if your deciding to go to war with them, then Surrender now." Jeremy said.

"They- They want to kill us and every supernatural in town that wont join their pack. They Kill people." Mason said. "Listen Kid. No one is stronger than them. A Coven of Strong witches couldn't take them down in the end. A pack of strong werewolves couldn't take them down. The damn Ancestors couldn't take them down. Not even the strongest Vampires. With them you fight to kill and they Can not die. Most of them can, yes. But there is only one weapon in the world that can, and they have it. If you do manage to kill one of them that are just Vampires, then not only will he or she will die, but their sire line will die too. so-" Bonnie was cut off. "Stephan?" Elena asked. Stephan left the room and the others stayed in their seats. He opened the door to reveal two happy Beta's.

"STEPHAN!" Liam yelled and attacked the older into a hug. Isaac just went for a fist bump. "We missed you! Caroline missed you too! She cant stop talking! Can you make her permanently stop? I mean, Issy snapped her neck, but that lasted only an hour. And she ate all of my favorite ice cream, you have to come get her! She is out of control! And we had to lead the meeting because Ms. Blondie was out doing who knows what! Oh and we finally saw how Mrs. Coleman died! It was AWESOME! I threw up in the back yard. But it was EPIC!! And hope took us to the movies and she used her magic to sneak in our own food! And-" Stephan put his hand over Liam's mouth.

"What did you do to him?" He asked Isaac. "Me?! I did nothing." He said, but then Stephan gave him a look. "Ok. I might have accidently pushed him into the shelf with the potions, and an experiment bottle landed on him." Isaac looked guilty. "Where's hope?" Stephan asked. "getting the rest of the family. Wont be back till next week. And Genim is busy with witchy work." Stephan pulled Liam into the house. Isaac following.

"Bonnie, need you to knock this one out." Stephan said as he entered the Living room. "Liam? Isaac?" Mason was the first to say. The sight of the pack made Liam shift. But he saw something shiny and ran to it to start playing with it. "Let me guess. It made his wolf younger too?" Stephan cringed when Isaac nodded. "How do you know Liam and Isaac?!" Mason asked Stephan. "He and Caroline work for Genim." Elena said. "Yeah. So Bonnie, knock the pup out so I can take him home. And you. Cel is going to be pissed at you."

"Wait!" Corey yelled. "Can we talk to them first?" Isaac didn't want to but Elena pushed him onto the couch. "What?" Isaac crossed his arms and glared at them. "What did we do wrong? What changed you to be on his side?" Lydia asked. "Nothing changed us. We would always choose Genim over you sense day one. You guys are just assholes too." Issac looked and saw Liam was chewing on the chair. "Ok! Time to go!" Isaac grabbed Liam and walked out. "Lets go uncle Stephan!" "Uncle Stephan? That's a new one." He commented as he followed the betas.