The Time Klaus had a son.

"I see your wife has came back from the dead as well." Ester mocked her son. "Do not. Say my wife's name. You don't bare that honor." Genim spat. The family came down the steps and stood behind Genim. The pack stood off to the side. "You were always my favorite. Come back to us Genim. We can get you a child. You could start a family of your own." Mikal bribed. "You didn't even let me finish my own!" Genim roared. "Fine were taking Liam." Ester threatened. "She's taking Liam?!" Lydia yelled. "No! No. Nobody is taking anyone anywhere." Klaus said. "You don't get to abandon your kids, track them down to kill them, and show up one day to take your pick of the liter!" Klaus growled. "Oh that's not fair. Your mother and I have made mistakes. But were here now, that's got to count for something." Mikal said.

"Shut up Mikal!" Klaus roared. "This isn't about you!... This is about you." He turned to Ester. "This is about what you didn't do. Its about what I did. What Genim did. And you know what? We did a fucking great job. Lydia is class president. She's on the debate team, going to nationals. Isaac, he's top of his class, he set the curve for their pack. Boyd was promoted in ROTC, and he tested out of English. And Scott, Scott became an Alpha. And you know what? He did it all. He became the glue to their small pathetic pack, because of me! Your Oldest! And no thanks yo you because YOU. WANTED. US. DEAD!" Klaus was fuming. No one knew till now how Genim absolutely meant to him, he practically kept tabs on him to see how he was doing.

"I appreciate that Niklaus, but I'm here now and, Genim belongs with me." Ester said. "YOU ARENT EVEN HIS PARENTS!" Klaus yelled, tears brimmed his eyes for some odd reason. There was supposed to be a fight, not an odd emotional argument between Ester and Klaus. "What? What do you mean?" Genim asked. "Who are my parents Niklaus?" Genim asked getting closer. "Genim. Genim don't." Rebekah warned. "He doesn't even know who you really are?" "I'm his mother!" Ester yelled. "Your my mother not his. His mother is buried six feet under!" Klaus yelled. "Klaus give him over. He's better with us, you've done anything but worse than my actions." Mikal said.

"They were the right thing to do! Yes I daggered my family, but I daggered them to keep them safe from you!" "Your his brother. Not-" "HE IS MY SON! MY- My own son. A great one actually. Raised his sister when we were at war, started a town, built a pack. Has a wife. The first original Mikaelson to do great things. He is my kin. Not your mother. You took him away from me once and I'm not letting you do it again." And Klaus took a deep breath before realizing what he did.

He just outed his most important secret. Genim was crying. His whole life was a lie. Celeste tried to calm him down but she couldn't, not this time. Genim sped off to his room before anyone could really see the tears. "Klaus. We'll take care of this. Go." Elijah told him.