The time there was a flashback

The other side was interesting. You saw the living and the non-living, live. She knew why she was daggered, she knew that she messed up, she knew that this was the better option. The Mikaelson's are a bit hotheaded, and will go as far to Murder, even when it comes to family, but Forever and Always, is their motto. So when they "Kill" each other, they simply go to the other side, till the dagger is released from their hearts. The only people who couldn't be daggered, were Freya, Genim, Klaus, and Hope.

Celeste sat on the counter in the McCall house, watching Mira and Vicky be interrogated, but the two little girls, only fed them Lies. "They've been taught well." A voice next to hers said, she looked to her left and looked at the boy, no older than Liam, grin. "And who are you?" She asked. "Henrik Mikaelson. At your service, sister in law." He put out his hand. His name didn't resurface from any of her new memories, but when she thought back to her original time, she remembered him. "Oh Henrik!" She exclaimed and hugged him tight.

"You know how my brother is, he loves his games. Even if he says it's not one, it is." He said with his face in her neck. "Yeah I know, I don't know what I was thinking, trying to change his game. But now I have to wait for him to take the dagger out, may that be in 6 hundred years." She confessed. "Klaus may be his father, but I still think of him as my brother, not a nephew. I don't even know who the mother is, Elijah knows though." He told her as he broke the long hug. "So, how long have you been watching our family?" She asked.

"Darling, I've been watching my family for a thousand years. Ever since the beginning. It's like watching your favorite show, you just don't want to look away and miss anything." He told her. "Yeah. So who do you think is going to win this game?" Celeste asked. "Now darling, I'm not one for spoilers. So I shall say nothing. But I have to go, don't want to miss my show." He kissed her on the cheek and left,

~~

"He daggered her!" Rebekah stormed into the house. She hybrids, Liam and Isaac looked at her and pointed up stairs. She sped to his room and opened the door to see him sleep. She slapped him and he woke up like it didn't happen. "Fucking hell. Leave before I kill you." He said with his eyes closed. "That would be impossible.-" "Fuck! Who let her in! Rebekah listen." His eyes snapped wide open. "I let myself in, I knew you were like Klaus, but daggering your wife?!" She slapped him again. "It was rather kill her, or dagger her. Which would you choose." He asked. "Neither! What did the poor girl do, to deserve this?" She asked. "She tried to change my game without my word. I got angry and snapped, ok? And I'm still mad, so Rebekah, I advise you to leave." He said as he went back to sleep. But instead of going to sleep naturally, he got his neck snapped.
~~

"They've been telling the truth, let's just keep them, they can tell us info on them, and join our pack" Vicky and Mira heard Scott say. "The spell wore off, we have to leave quickly." Mira said to the older girl. "Yeah, but remember the plan, we have to make it seem like we were taken." She said as she grabbed a pen and paper and wrote 'Thanks for Babysitting, we'll take our girls back.' She wrote in cursive and signed it with a M, at the bottom. "Nice." Mira commented on the note. "There quick, but not as quick as us. Remember that." Mira reminded the girl. They broke the window and screamed at the same time, making a run for it. Hybrid speed comes in handy when it comes to Vampires keeping you hostage.

~~

Genim walked through the woods alone. He needed space, time alone. He knew that daggering his very own wife wasn't the right decision, hell, not even Niklaus would dagger his wife, but he needed to think. Think about the next steps. Everything was a game, Life was a game and Death was a game to him, one that he would always win 1st in. He found a lake and sat near the edge, he layed back and starred at the starry sky and daydreamed about how the two first met.

Kol and Genim were running through the woods, Kol was faster but was letting Genim win the race. Genim made it to their village first and yelled in excitement. "I won! I won the race! I beat Kol! Klaus! Niklaus! Come quick! I beat Kol! I'm faster than Kol! I won the game Klaus! I won!" When he made it to his home, Klaus wasn't there, but Rebekah, her friend Emilia, and her friend's sister Celeste. "Brother come say hello. This is Emilia's sister, Celeste. Celeste this is my brother Genim. He's your age actually." Rebekah said.

"Celeste, why don't you hang out with Genim? Make some friends huh? Me and Rebekah want to have fun by our self." Emelia said and Celeste got up from the floor she sat on and made her way to Genim. He looked at her up and down, absolutely loving what he was seeing. "Hi. Do you want to race with me?" Genim asked. "Why I cant. I'm a girl, you silly boy." She giggled. "Very true. You are a girl. So, how about we plan a murder?" He suggested. "Only if I can pick the victim." She told him with her head high. "You cant make decisions like these. Your only a girl, remember? Silly girl." He teased her. "Fine. We shall do both. I race with you in the woods, and we kill someone of your choice." She said. "I don't like your sister. Shall we kill her?" He asked. "That whore is not my sister. Father had an affair and she happened. Few years later, I came along." She told him. "Me and my brother Klaus, are different from the rest of my siblings. Mother had an affair, twice." He told her. He saw something move in the trees and moved closer to it.

Klaus came out, Elijah and Henrik behind him, they were all laughing. "Klaus!" Genim yelled and ran to his brother and gave him a big hug. "Today me and Kol were racing, and I won. And this is Celeste, my new friend. Celeste these are my brothers Niklaus, Elijah and Henrik." He introduced. "Hello Celeste." the three brothers said there hello's. "Brother that's impossible. Kol is much faster, he let you win." Henrik said and Klaus stomped on Henrik's foot. Genim's eyes went dark. He walked away and made his way to Kol. Not saying a single word.

"You let me win?!" Genim yelled as he found Kol in his room. "It's no big deal, I just felt bad for always winning. Everyone should win, so I let you win." Kol confessed. The fire in Genim's eyes only grew, he grabbed Kol and threw him at the wall. He grabbed a skinny, long, piece of fire wood and hit Kol repeatedly with it. "ITS. NOT. WINNING. IF. YOU. CHEAT!" He hit his older brother with each word, then stopped. "Tell mother you fell out of the tree outside." Genim said and left.