The time Scott's pack talked to the Betas

* short chapter
"Scott talked to us today." Liam casually brought up at the dinner table and Isaac hit him in the back of the head for saying it. "Why?" Caroline asked. "A boy came up to him and told him about the pack thing. Scott tried to get us back." Liam said with a mouth full of Spaghetti. "Genim really hates bad table manners." Stephan told the youngest, who swallowed his food and apologized. "What did the boy look like?" Celeste asked. "Um, blond hair, blue eyes and Short." Isaac told them. "That, my beta. Would be Alex Coleman. Stephan can you be a dear and kill his mother please. Caroline is coming with you." Celeste said while pouring another drink. "What why can't the beta's do it?" Caroline asked. "Don't want those golden eyes turning blue so soon, now we?" Genim asked. "No, we don't." Stephan said before his wife could say anything.

"Hey momma, can I go over Mason's house still?" Liam asked Celeste. Caroline fell out of her chair, Stephan dropped his glass. Isaac looked at the boy like as if he grew two heads. Celeste choked on her food and Genim just... He just smirked. "What? What I say?" He asked. "You just called Celeste, 'momma'." Caroline said getting up and back into her chair. Liam denied the accusation "What? No I didn't." "Yes, you did. That's only because your still a pup and your wolf is recognizing my wife and I as Luna and Alpha. The parent's in the pack." Genim explained. Some random, compelled, stranger came in and took the dishes away to wash.

"What? How come Isaac isn't saying it then?!" Liam yelled. Celeste shot him a pointed look and he calmed down. "Your wolf is naturally five years younger than you. Your 13, Liam. Your wolf is still a child, only 8 years old. Isaac is 19. Started school a bit late. His wolf is more grown up, about 14." Celeste explained, she had read about this not to long ago. "Not fair." Liam muttered, sulking in his chair. "Stephan, Caroline. Don't you have a mother to kill?" Celeste asked, looking at the couple. "Oh! Right." Stephan led Caroline out to their car, on their way to kill Alex's mother. "So. About the mason thing." "Only if Isaac goes with you." Genim said and the two beta's didn't even argue.

~~

"We want you to come back." Scott said. It was a trick. When the betas got there and settled down, the pack came into the room and blocked their exit. "Never." Isaac growled. "What does Stiles have that we don't?!" Malia asked. "He actually cares for us." Liam said looking as his now ex best friend. "We did and still do care for you. And we don't kill. You're eyes are still gold, you should be with us." Kira said. "We won't have to kill until we're ready. We belong there despite the color of our supernatural eyes. Leave us alone or we'll have our Alpha kill someone special to you." Isaac said. Scott moves from the door to let them free. "Just...just tell me this. Is there going to be a war? Is this just a game to us?" Scott asked. "Your oblivious Scott. Your whole pack are. That will be your downfall. You let the most powerful supernatural being into your life. Let him play you and I won't be shocked if this means war." Peter said coming out of the shadows. "No Scott. This isn't war. You have to be compatible to be in a war, more stronger and smarter. This isn't war. It's warming up to a blood bath. Your blood." Liam said, he was talking more like Celeste for some odd reason.

~~
"It was a trap." Liam yelled as he opened the door to his new home. "We know. We heated the whole thing. Now listen, are you sure you want us to do this?" Stephan asked. "Yes." The betas said. Earlier Genim asked about the transformation. If they wanted to be Hybrids, they agreed. They wanted to be somewhat like Their Alpha, and live forever. Somewhere along the line in the conversation, the murder of their parents were brought up. Isaac's abusive dad still lived. And Liam could care less about his.