The time Bonnie brought back a Mikaelson

Short Chapter

"My Love. You can take care of this situation. I'll deal with the rest." Genim said as he took Liam in his arms and disappeared. "Leave me and a wolf to deal with it why don't ya?" Celeste muttered before tuning to her enemies. "We may have lost Scott, but we still do have our plan B." Kira said. "Yeah? Any what would that be? To run away?" Celeste laughed, Isaac's wolf did to, well more like wheezed. Once she stopped laughing and looked up, it was like all the air in her lungs had vanished. There in front of her very own eyes, was Angel-May.

Flashback

"Push Celeste! PUSH!!" Rebekah yelled, delivering the baby. With a couple more huffs and a couple more pushes, there was a cry. "It's a girl." Elijah said, looking over his sister's shoulder. The baby was handed to Celeste and Genim kept rubbing his hand on his baby girl's head. "What's her name?" Henrik said. "We couldn't decided on two of the names, so we combined them. This is Angel-May." Genim told his Family, and Celeste'.

~~

"Angel-May! Darling where are you?!" Genim yelled. Both of his Families were looking all around the Village and the Woods for the 10 year old daughter with the strange name. After 10 more minutes her heard a terrible scream of his wife, and ran to the source of sound. "Oh god. Oh god no." He said once he entered the clearing, there laid Angel-May dead on the dirty ground. She was murdered, her neck sliced open and the knife layed in her stomach.

Flashback Over

"Mommy!" Angel-May yelled but was held back. "Isaac. Bring me the Child." And the wolf took off running to save his new Sister. Before Isaac could reach the child he was impaled by a spear that Allison threw. "Mommy help!" The little girl yelled. "It's ok my sweet child. Things are going to get easier. Things will get brighter." She told Angel-May. "Leave beacon hills, and you can get her. That's the only way Celeste." Mason said. "You bring my daughter back from the dead? How?" She asked. None of them held that power of a witch. "Took a trip to New Orleans. A woman named Bonnie helped." Corey said. "Bon Bon. I will have to thank her. No witch, will ever betray us. The Ancestors, I will have to help them as well." Celeste said as she walked to the bookshelf with potions.

"Angel-May was not like other Children. I did not expect her too, she grew up with Genim and I as her parents, and Klaus and Kol as her favorite friends. Klaus was practically her best friend. Angel-May made her first kill in the woods. A boy had anger her and she lodged a dagger in his neck. 42 more kills and 6 villages later, she turned 10. There are originally 5 daggers. One to go in my heart, in Elijah's, in Kol's and Rebekah's. Then the last one was buried with my daughter. Tucked away safely, it was her favorite one. Made just for her." Celeste said.

"Let. Me. Go." Angel-May said as she struggled against Jackson and Mason's grip. But they didn't, so eventually she bit down on Mason's lank arm, hard enough to take a chunk out. Mason screamed in pain and let her go, cradling his arm. Angel-May grabbed the dagger under her dress and stabbed Jackson in the balls. "Oh that gotta hurt. Anyways. Wolfie's coming." Celeste said as she pulled the spear out of the wolf, and the wound instantly healed.

Isaac got up and took off running to help. "Momma's gonna go make a snack baby. Be right back." She said over her shoulder.