The time Isaac Died

"I tried Klaus! I did. No matter what I do, it never seems to bring her back from the dead." Genim cried into his 'Brother's' arms. "It's ok Genim. We have all of time to bring her back. Even if we have to force the strongest witches to do so." Niklaus said. "But I want to spend all of eternity with Celeste. It's been 600 years." "So if you want her back, healthy, strong, and human like she wanted. Were going to have to wait more. But, to make you feel better, I'll go on a murder with you. Perhaps a Massacre." Klaus smirked.

Genim pacer back and forth, deciding weather or not to pull the dagger out of his wife's heart. "Alpha? Genim? You ok?" Alex said from the other side of the door. Genim opened the door, pulled the boy in, and locked the door shut. "Do you guys miss her?" He asked. "What?" "Do you. Guys. Miss her." He repeated. "Luna? Yeah um we do. She's our pack mother." Alex said. "Fine. I shall remove the dagger." And he pushed Alex out of his room and removed the dagger. He whipped it clean and put it safely away.

30 minutes later, Celeste woke up. "Oh gosh Genim. It was awful down there, every dead enemy we have were just watching us. And Henrik! Oh my Henrik! He was there! He told me he watches our family like a television show." She told him once she caught her breath. "I just want to say. I'm not sorry for putting a dagger in your heart." Genim said but a tear did leave his eye. "And I don't want you to, my love. You put me to sleep and I got to see Henrik. I was able to spy on the McCall Pack and check on the girls. A dagger layed in my heart because I let stupidity control me. But I promise you, to all of my eternity, that it will never, ever happen again. I love you Mischief." Celeste sat next to him on the bed. "And I love you to, my Winter love." And he kissed her, it was sweet, passionate. Till Chris argent came through the window with a gun.

The first thing Chris did once he landed, was shot a bullet in Celeste's heart. But once he shot the bullet he was thrown back with heavy magic, outside, and landed on the spiked up gate that went through his chest. Genim took the bullet out of her chest and pressed the big red button by the door. An Alarm rang through the entire mansion.

~~

Isaac and the rest were watching a movie when the alarm went off, once it did, he saw Jackson knock down the door, and poison the nearest person with his tail, which was Liam, who was just passing. "Liam!" Isaac yelled and wolfed out, running to Jackson. Every one of McCall's pack and Allie were somewhere in the house. Deucalion and Ethan snuck up to the balcony, and dumped a large amount of Vervain downstairs. It landed on the Hybrids. "Holy shit." Isaac whispered as he looked around him, all of his Beta's were withering on the floor in pain, Liam was still poisoned and his Enemies were only twenty feet away from him. Isaac thought of plan B.

Flashback

"Isaac!" Celeste shouted as she and Genim made their way to him. "Yes?" He asked as he stopped eating his ice cream, and hopped off of the swing. "If, there is a moment, a weak one, and were ambushed, and my wife and I aren't around, and your outnumbered, use this." Genim handed him a vile. "What? What is this?" He asked. "It's a plan B. If your gut says that your not going to win, take this." Celeste said. "But why? What does it do?" He asked. "Its a transporter. But it doesn't work on your kind of wolf. Take this, and the Hybrids will be sent to the safe house with the magic I have in that vile. But you have to be the one to give the command." Genim instructed. "Take the Vile, and imagine the Safe house." Celeste added. "What about Liam? About Me?" Isaac asked. "When you and Liam were sleep, I performed a spell on you. If your about to Die, or it's an real  emergency, it will activate you. Your wolf will be stripped away. And my kind of wolf will take it's place, you'll be turned into a spark as well. You'll be a Spark/Wolf Hybrid." Genim informed him. "But its not going to be painless. This kind of change comes with pain, pain that makes you feel like dying, it's because you are. Your heart will stop, but before that, Your going to feel the pain in every bone in your body, your going to feel it in your bloodstream." Celeste said. "This pain will put you to sleep, so it will hurt less. But your wolf, will come out to protect you." Genim told him.

Flashback Over

Isaac took a look at his and Liam's Beta's and pulled the vile out of his pocket and downed it, ignoring the foul taste, and imagined the safe house under the waterfall. The Hybrids disappeared quickly. He looked at his enemies and McCall went charging at him, but stopped when Isaac started to Violently shake, purple blood oozed out of his ears, nose, and eyes. Isaac fell and started to gasp for air, feeling the horrible pain in his body. "S-Scott." Was all the Beta said before his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Everyone thought he was going to say "Scott, help me", but Isaac was really about to say "Scott, fuck you."

The moment his eyes rolled to the back of his head, a purple wolf rose up from Isaac's body. It growled and lunged for Scott, the wolf was fast, he didn't even have time to process it and got his throat ripped out. At that time, Ethan and Deucalion's bodies fell from the balcony, dead, their heads fell first and their eyes were  gouged out.