The time the story came to an End

Throughout this story, you've read and imagined a lot. Scott McCall's pack becoming vampires and being allies with Gerard and Deucalion and Jackson. You saw Isaac and Liam emerge from the shy little scared beta's to strong hybrid betas. You saw the hybrids count go down from the original 26. You were introduced to the Original Family, and the Mystic Falls Family. But a greater enemy has been introduced and silent. You've been introduced to the level of Power Genim holds. But how about someone you saw, heard and thought of, but forgotten. This powerful person is dead. They watch history like a show on tv.
Flashback
"So, how long have you been watching our family?" She asked.

"Darling, I've been watching my family for a thousand years. Ever since the beginning. It's like watching your favorite show, you just don't want to look away and miss anything."
Flashback Over

His name is Henrik Mikaelson. But he couldn't have done this by himself. A large, dead, coven. Their called the Ancestors. Every time Genim visited New Orleans, a connection was made. A demon, a King, and Archangels, were mentioned. Hell, heaven, Purgatory, and the other side were mentioned. You met the Betas and the Beta's Betas. You should know by know that the Mikaelson pack like to go by schedule, and always have a plan, no matter what.

Your confused, you should be. Why would his own daughter go rouge? Attack Isaac and Liam and say Genim would be mad?

Well she doesn't know everything.
~~
"My darling I'm home!" Genim said loudly as he entered his home. When no one answered he listened for heartbeats to find them all in the living room. When he entered he saw them all tied up like animals. "What in the hell is this?" Genim asked as he went to untie Alexandra first, but was shot back. "Hello Brother." A voice said. Genim turned around to see his dead brother Henrik. "Henrik? Oh dear Brother." Genim went for a hug but was pushed back. "Hello Genim." His Daughter said. "Angel-May What is this madness." He asked getting back to his feet. Angel-May was no longer Angel-May, the little girl morphed into an older woman with blond hair and grey eyes with ebony skin. "Your daughter, still lays in the Lafayette, dead." She broke the news to him. "Who are you. What do you want with my brother and pack." He asked. "Both of us have watched you for a long time. Your wife, is dead. She now lays in the Lafayette where she belongs. Your pack, have been stripped from their power, not including Isaac and Liam. The nematon has been shut down. Your time of reign is over." Henrik said. "Brother why would you betray me like this? Your own family." Genim yelled, he tried to move but he was stuck. "Because, you don't belong. Your too much of a problem. We can't kill you, but we can change you." The witch said. Genim's blood boiled. "You can kill my wife and pack, but me?! ME?! I'M OVER A THOUSAND YEARS OLD YOU CANT KILL ME! I HAVE CONQUERED GREAT PACKS AND COVENS AND VAMPIRES AND NEITHER COULD BRIBG ME DOWN! You come into my home, and try to defeat me?" Genim laughed like a mad man. "We disabled every ward and reversed every spell." Henrik said. That just made him laugh harder. "BRING THEM HELL AND BRING ME BLOOD!" Genim yelled to the ground. "What? What is he doing?" Henrik asked as a thick barrier went around the house. Celeste rose from the ground, from hell, and stood next to her husband. "You said it yourself child." Celeste told the witch as a hellhound tore her apart.
Flashback
"My father is death, he is Lucifer, he is the king of hell. My mother is a demon. And my Aunts and Uncles, they are the archangel!"
Flashback Over
"Those weren't stories." Genim said moving around freely. He unchained Liam and Isaac, who shifted into their wolves the second they touched the ground. Thousands over other witches against him, appeared.

"I was born evil. My wife born evil and human. The rest of my family had innocents, till Mikael hunted us down. We might be outnumbered, but we hold greater power." Genim said. He shot his hand at the floor and slowly and powerfully, brought it back up. Black smoke appeared and took the host of the now human children. 20 other demons arrived. "Now were even." Celeste said.

~~

A fight broke out, Liam taking the first hit. Blood covered the walls and some even took it outside. Demons were being sent back to hell, only to have more being brought up. Henrik didn't last long, his blood on his brothers hand. The battle lasted a good two hours till suddenly a witch, that lurked in the corners, was bit my Liam. She lets out a scream and bright light comes from the bite. She exploded and the Witches disappeared. Genim, Liam, Isaac, and Celeste knocked unconscious. The children were just knocked down, the demons left their body and went home. "What do we do?" Vicky asked everyone. "We're Head Beta's, Vicky. We clean up the mess, put them in bed. And continue with our schedule. If there not up by tomorrow then we flee, it's not safe here." Mira said.

I let you use your imagination to its best, and I still am. Here's what, Mira (5) and Vicky (7), the Head Betas look like 10 years later.

 Here's what, Mira (5) and Vicky (7), the Head Betas look like 10 years later

'Please, don't let Stiles die..'

The pack will continue to live and sleep. Stiles, never existed, but we know what you mean.
~~
"Vicky! Mira! There still not up." Alexandra said, entering the Dining room where everyone was now eating. "Everyone pack their bags. We're moving." Vicky said as she and Mira stood up. "Alex and Alexandra, pack Vicky and mine's bag too." Mira said as the duo left the room. Vicky and Mira packed up everything in the offices and all the potions. They grabbed all the money and a sleeping Lydia who you might have forgot about.

They boarded their little bus and took off, setting flame to the house. It was in their protocol to do that, in case something happened.

"Mira? Vicky? Where are we going?" Zack asked. "Poland, we have to go to Poland." Vicky said. "Why Poland?" Diamond asked. "Because, it's protocol. It's stuck in their Head. They know what to do in case something like this happens." Alex said. "There still alive though, right?" Kimmy asked, looking at them laying down in the back of their bus. "There Alive. Just in a coma. Originals can't die Kimmy. And the Betas, There linked to Alpha." Diamond said.

The end
Idk if I should write another Teen Wolf or a Originals fan fiction. I think this one kinda sucked because it's my first story.