First visit

Its been three months now since I started dating Khalifa. After that Sunday, he left the next Wednesday because he has work to do back in Abuja.

I haven't seen him since he left but we face time every night and he calls me or text me during the day.

I'm traveling to Abuja today. I'm staying for the weekend. Then on Sunday I'll come back. I just want to spend time with my boo. It was his idea that I should come to Abuja and I think I like it. I'll see Salamat. I missed my baby so much.

I've packed my bag already. Khalifa already bought my plane ticket. He emailed me the info.
I called my Uber driver to come pick me. I sold my Car  few months ago. I was going through some financial crisis and that seems to be the only option. So for now, I have to get used to it.

The driver called me and told me he was outside. I carried my bag and went outside to the car. I told the driver where I was going. After driving for almost 30 minutes, we finally arrived the Muritala Muhammed Airport. I payed the driver and went into the airport.

After almost 25 minutes of flying, I arrived the Nnamdi Azikiwe airport Abuja. I got out of the airport and took a cab to Salamat and Aazim's house. I'm staying over at their place. I texted Khalifa that I've arrived Abuja and i'm at Salamat's house. And he replied okay he would see me when he leaves work.

I just got to Salamat house, I came out of  taxi, paid the driver and carried my suitcase. I went to the gate and knocked on it. The gate man answered but he's not familiar with me.

"Gud aptunum, who I dey find por here" he asked with his bad English after i told him I didn't understand  the Hausa he was speaking to me

"Hi, is your boss at home" I asked

"Oga I don go am por work but Madam he dey am por house"

"Good, i'm a your madam's friend and i'm here to see her"

"Shey madam know say you I dey come fa" Actually salamat doesn't know i'm coming. I planned to suprise her

"No but don't worry about that she's my friend" he shook his head in disagreement

"I no pit allow you fa. I no no you fa. Make I go tell madam pirst."

"You know what let me call her” I brought out my phone from my bag and dialed Salamat's number. She picked on the third ring.

"Hey boo" she said

"Hi, babes where are you?" I asked

"My house. Why?"

"I'm outside you're gate and i'm having problems with your gateman"

"You mean outside my house? Here in Abuja?"

"Yes "

"Wait am coming ” she said and hung up.

I looked at the gateman and he was looking at me all along.
"Wetin,she talk fa” he asked

"She's coming "

I heard Salamat voice "Audu! Audu!!" She called and the gateman answered and opened the gate. Salamat came outside

"Its a big lie. Anu!. "She said when she saw me and hugged me. "Why didn't you inform me you were coming"

"I wanted to suprise you but it didn't go as plan because of your gateman" we turned to him and saw he was shining his dirty teeth at us. We both smiled

"Don't mind him, Aazim just employed him so he's not familiar with most people." She turned to him ”Audu this is my friend. You understand ” she told him.