Bonus chapters or Not

Eyin temi bawo ni o, shey  wa?

My pipu how  una  dey?

I trust you're all good.

I know y'all miss Khalifa and Anu  because I do too... I miss writing about my lovelies. 

I've been thinking  of writing few  Bonus chapters. So I'd like to know what you guys feel. 

Should there be Bonus chapters   or not  

Very Important. 

You people  are doing me one kain  and the thing is paining me no be small.  Its peppering  me inside my inner body. 

I've  seen all the love and support y'all showed to IMPERFECTIONS  and I appreciate it with all my heart.  But then I haven't seen  any love towards other books...

Why na..

It's not  good na.

Don't do your baby girl like this.   You guys might think it's play but if only you know what I have in store for A House without A HOME, you'll  just be rushing that book.  I've written about fifteen chapters already but  the reaction I've  been getting  is not encouraging at all. 

Make una kill me with votes and comment.  I want y'all notifications  to finish me... ehhnn, I know yall
Can do that for me..  I trust you all

And you see that AFTER THAT NIGHT  ehn, that story make sense die, no be mouth forget say na me write  am.....  I've  finished that one already sef na re-editing  remain.

Ehn my pipuuu don't leave  your baby  geh hanging.. biko put a smile on my face..  Abeg help me check them out, vote and comment.  If only you guys  know what this means to me... it literally  means  everything ( to be appreciated).

Ejoor na beg I dey beg.. Make sure you check them out, I trust that you'll  love them.  

Thanks for the support so far and let me know what you think about Bonus chapters