Ameera

It's been a week since I've been in Abuja. I loved every moment I've spent in this beautiful city with the love of my life.

Today, we are going over to his sister's Ameera. She has been disturbing Khalifa to bring me to her house.
I don't know what Khalifa has told his sister about me for her to love me this much but its a good thing to feel loved by your man's family.

"Babe are you sure this outfit is okay?" I asked for the fifth time

"Its beautiful. I told you. Meera wouldn't even mind what you're wearing. She's super cool."

"I hope so"

"Are you ready" he asked coming out of the walk in closet. I was in front of the mirror checking out my outfit. I wore a green top Khalifa bought me during one of our shopping on a denim jeans . My hair is braided in Ghana weaving style so i am good to go. I applied foundation and powder with a nude lipstick. .

Khalifa just kept it simple with a khaftan and cap. He looks gloriously handsome. Not just in khaftans but in every other outfit he puts on. He's the most handsome man I've ever known and I'm so lucky to have him.

He stood behind me in front of the mirror. We stared at ourselves from the mirror. We really looked cute so i decided to take a mirror selfie. I brought out my phone to take couple of pictures. Khalifa wrapped his arms around my waist. He rested his head on my shoulders and we took some pictures smiling. He pecked me in some.

After our shenanigans, we felt it was time to leave. We held hands and walked out of the house.

"Who's going out with us today ?" Khalifa asked when we got to the compound. He was referring to his cars. He has four cars and a power bike parked inside his compound. A black brabus coup, A silver range rover sentinel, a white Mercedes Benz G wargon , a black Murano and a yellow power bike.

During the earliest moment of our relationship, I asked Khalifa about his work, i saw that he was doing well for himself, more than an average salary earner does. He was kinda reluctant but he later informed me that he works in an oil company.

"I don't know" i shrugged. I'm cool with any car. Right now , the car is not my problem. I'm super nervous right now. I don't know what to expect from khalifa's sister. He keeps telling me not to worry but what if she doesn't like me and against our relationship.

"C'mon " he leads the way to the range rover. He Opened the door to the front seat and helped me in before going over to his side. He got in and started the car. He drove out of the house, the estate and into the streets of Abuja. He turned on the radio and Whitney Houston 'Higher love' came on.

I sang along quietly looking outside the window. I felt Khalifa place his hands on mine . I glanced at him and sent him a smile. He brought my hands to his lips to peck, I chuckled.

"You wanna go out after this?" He asked

"Where do you wanna take me "

"I don't know, anywhere instead of going back home. Let's just drive around? Find somewhere to chill "

"Okay "

In less than twenty five minutes, we were driving into his sister's house in Maitama. He parked the car inside the compound, turned off the engine before getting out. I got out of the car also . I walked towards Khalifa who was waiting. I took his hands and we head for the door. Just as we were about to reach the entrance, the door opened and a middle aged woman came out of the house smiling at us. I immediately i knew she was Khalifa's sister, they actually look alike in a way just that she's not as fair as Khalifa is. She appeared to be in her early thirties. She wore an Abaya with half of her hair covered.