Kunshi

Throughout this week I have been going through all sorts of beauty treatment. Khalifa's sisters kept sending me different beauticians and beauty products. I know its all for the best but sometimes it gets on my nerves

Today is my bachelorette as well as my kunshi ceremony,I decided to do both. I'm so happy I experienced this with beautiful friends I have.

Its my kamu ceremony tomorrow. Its nothing really big. It's just a ceremony of me meeting Khalifa's aunt formally. It is like an introduction of some sort  I was told.  I get to meet his family.  This  is part of the Hausa/Fulani wedding culture 

The girls and I hit the club last night and Khalifa also had his bachelor's party last night but we parties in different club. I partied in club Vegas while Khalifa partied in Quilox.

"Okay girls, the henna designer is here. Which one of you would draw first" I told the girls who were all wearing a purple shirt and bum short. I told them the dress code already. I was wearing a Pink shirt with a bum short. I wore a white puma slipper I bought a pink one for the girls.

Doyin and Ire volunteered to go first . We all went downtown the second living room Ego turned the TV to Hip TV and opotoyi was playing

The girls started dancing. They pulled me up and I joined them also.

'Ashey opotoyi, (ashey opotoyi)'
'Aso le fi bo, (aso le fi bo)'
'Opotoyi, (Opotoyi)'
'Aso le fi bo, (aso le fi bo)'
'Ashey opotoyi, (ashey opotoyi)'
Aso le fi bo, (aso le fi bo)'
'Opotoyi, (Opotoyi)'
'Aso le fi bo, (aso le fi bo)'

We sang loudly and danced. The first set of girls finished their henna and the next two started. Olamide 'oil and gas' began playing and the girls went gaga. They started screaming like mad idiots.

One of George okoro's worker was around capturing all the fun..Adebola brought out her phone and began snapchatting. Damola also brought out her phone and started a live video on Instagram.

"Yeeyh so its my baby bachelorette party.we having fun here ........yeeeh .......see the bride...looking gorgeous" she said and came in front if me putting the phone on my face.  I smiled and said hi.

The next set began their own. "Abeg do it so it can be fine. Maybe me too I can find my prince charming" Chi Chi said and we laughed.

"Anu you know you said that also during my henna ceremony. " Salamat said and I remembers saying something similar " And you found your Prince charming". I blushed.

" I still can believe you guys are getting married". Salamat was saying before Doyin interrupted "they are half married. They did their engagement ceremony already. " we all burst out laughing.

"Whatever. It still feels like yesterday when you called me and you were like 'guess who asked me out. do you think I can trust him. Do you know if he's a good man ' she said mimicking my voice " now we're here celebrating your wedding. I started laughing."

"Wait sef, how long  did you guys date " Damola asked. ?"

"Let's say a year before he proposed and then we've been together for a year and half now "

"Awwww".

" salamat teach me how you guys do this Ayoriyiri"  Ego said. She meant yodeling. Salamat laughed and yodelled. " You mean that "  she nodded. Salamat tried to teach her
But she still wasn't getting it so she gave up.

It was my turn to draw the henna she drew it perfectly and beautifully. She drew on my legs Also. I hired Modest Musmilah lounge to draw the henna for me and my girls. Its a very popular henna parlour in Lagos and they're good.

We waited for the henna to dry. We sat and reminisced about things we also shared gist. After the henna was dry, we washed our hands and feet.

" okay ladies, look what I got for you" I said coming into the room. I held a big bag with black tops. I passed one each to all the girls. I got them a black off shoulder top.

I'll like us to change into this with our bum shirt still " I said. They all went into the bathroom to change. I also went into room to change. I wore a black  tank top and then a white transparent robe.

We all went into my room. We took different photos and shared videos. We snap chat and did all this stuff.

"We got something for you also" Adebola said. She brought out a mini bag and handed it to me. Before I could open it Damola also handed another one to me. So all just brought out the presents they have for me.

"How did you know my size of bra" I asked Adebola.who bought me a set of lingerie.

"We grew up together. Remember. We would always wear dress together so I saw that Brest grow. Too bad I won't see it again " I laughed.

"Ode..anyways thank you "

I opened  the next and what I saw in it was surprising. "Kini eleyi?" I asked bringing out the thing and showing the girls. They started laughing.

"A g string....who bought it" chichi asked.

" I did" Doyin said smiling." You gat to look sexy for your man"

"Sexy ke with this thing that has  torn" the thing has a hole at the center.

"Olodo its a design. You just go to the main deal no need to pull off pant. Wear this and Khalifa would literarily die" Doyin said

"Whallai you're bad." We laughed.

I checked other gifts and all made sense. Some, perfumes. ,robe,  under wears and other types of ladies stuff.

"Ehn one advise for you Anytime Khalifa offends you and you feel lime punishing him. You just don't talk to him, wear that red lingerie and walk around the house. I swear he would go crazy "  Ike said. I shook my head and smiled.

"I know you can be stingy sometimes. Even to Khalifa. Don't be stingy to my brother o. Give it to him anytime. Even If he ask in the bathroom give him, kitchen give it to him , anywhere at all" Damola said.

"Chai where did I find you these girls. You are bad children  Kilode" I said. "Ife you  continue laughing o" I told my younger cousin. She's also a bridesmaid.

"Let us watch a movie" I suggested

"Let's watch wedding party 2" Doyin joined in.

"Let's watch the part one first then we watch the part two" Ego said.

We played the movie and watched. We laughed so much before we fell asleep

I opened  the next and what I saw in it was surprising. "Kini eleyi?" I asked bring out the thing and showing the girls. They started laughing.

"A g string....who bought it" chichi asked.

" I did" Doyin said smiling." You gat to look sexy for your man"

"Sexy ke with this thing that has  torn" the thing has a whole at the center.

"Olodo its a design. You just go to the main deal no need to pull off pant. Wear this and Khalifa would literarily die" Doyin said

"Whallai you're bad." We laughed.

I checked other gifts and all made sense. Some was perfume. ,robe under wears and other types of ladies stuff.

"Ehn one advise for youm Anytime Khalifa offends you and you feel lime punishing him. You just don't talk to him, wear that red lingerie and walk around the house. I swear he would go crazy "  Ike said. I shook my head and smiled.

"I know you can be stingy sometimes. Even to Khalifa. Don't be stingy to my brother o. Give it to him anytime. Even If he ask in the bathroom give him kitchen give it to him . anywhere at all" Damola said.

"Chai where did I find you these girls. You are bad children  Kilode" I said. "Ife you laughing o" I told my younger cousin. She's also a bridesmaid.

"Lets watch a movie" Ite said.

"Let's watch wedding party 2" Doyin joined in.

"Let's watch the part one first then we watch the part two" Ego said.

We played the movie and watched. We laughed so much before we fell asleep