Khalifa, the total package

"Habibty!!" I heard khalifa call. 

"In here" i answered  from the closet.   I was in the middle of packing our cloths.  We would be leaving for our honeymoon tomorrow. 
We've  decided  to have  our honeymoon first in Malta, then Thailand.  Am super excited about this.   We decided to leave few days after the wedding just to regain strength and all that. 

"What  are you  doing?" He asked walking  in.  I showed him what i was doing. 

"Can you come with me real quick.   I've got something to show you."

"Can't it wait.  I just need  to pack the last bag "

"You can do that  later... just come with me" he pulled my arms.  I shook my head at him and followed him reluctantly.   He led me to the living room.  I met Summaiyah his sister standing  in the  middle of the room.   She starts cheesing when she saw me. 

"Oh Summy is around.  You could've told me instead of dragging me out.  How you you darling" i hugged and pecked her on both cheeks. 

"Thats not the reason i brought you out.  I have something to show you outside " i rose a brow at the both of them.

'What is it?' I mouthed to his sister.  She shurgged.

"Come on " he led me out of the house.   I dont see anything special here.  The compound is just as i left it.  Nothing  out of the ordinary.   I gave him  a questioning  look.  Summy was behind us smiling.   I still don't know what khalifa wants  to show me. 

He opened the garage door  and i came face to face with a brand-new car.  I mean a black Porsche  Panamera, with a red ribbon tied on it.   As soon as i saw the car i started  smiling.  I still dont know what  is happening but this car  is everything. 

He took my hand in his.  "As much as i'd have loved  to do this four days ago during the ceremony, Things didnt  go  as planned and the shipping was slightly  delayed.  I kind of also love it this way, our privacy and all that.  I also feel there's  no better moment to present this than now.   Baby i present  to you your late wedding present" he handed me the keys.

   Baby i present  to you your late wedding present" he handed me the keys

I stood still shaking  my head, not sure of how to react.  This is huge, very huge.   This is a Porsche  panamera. He himself is  not driving a Porsche yet he bought me one for a wedding present.   A tear slipped out of my eyes.  I quickly  wiped it .  I don't   want to cry... not now. 

I wrapped my hands him pulling him into an embrace. He held me tight.  Another tear escaped followed by another then another. I didn't even bother to wipe it.

I dont know what i have done to deserve a man like  Khalifa.  One thing  i know is I'll be forever  grateful .

I let go  of him, i  turned  to the car to take a very good look at it.  I can't start describing this feeling.   I held my hands to my mouth  taking in this beauty in front of me.  His sister  was busy making a video.   I glanced at him, shook my head at him. I am short of words.  I dont even know what to say.