💞💞💞

I heard someone knock on my office door as I was talking to my personal assistant  Ayo. I yelled come in.

I raised my head up and saw Khalifa come In. He has this cute grin on his face bringing out my own smile.

"Good afternoon sir" Ayo greeted causing both of us to look away

" How are you Ayo"

"Fine thank you sir"

"A.y  Let's continue this later"  I told her.

"Ok ma" she carried the sketch book and left the office. I turned to Khalifa who was now seated in front of me.

"Isn't this a suprise. To what do we owe this offer oo. Mr Muhammudan" I said smiling. .

"Ok. So where does it state that it is a crime for a loving husband like me to visit his wife" I looked at him sideways as he bragged

"Nowhere sir"

"Better... What's up. How's your day going"

"Fine as you can see. And yours?"

"Not bad."

"Are you busy right now. Let's go out for lunch"

"Even if I was busy. Since you mentioned Lunch....I would stop anything" khalifa shook his head at me. I wink back at him.

"Come on" he stood up. I stood up also grabbing my handbag. We headed out of my shop and went into Khalifa's Benz. He drove us to Larusha's treat.

We both sat down and ordered Khalifa's favorite Fries and Hamburgers with Sprite

"Baby you need to shave your beards. You know that right.its getting too full"

He rubbed  his hands on his beard checking it out.

"I would do that tomorrow. "

"You know Muhammed is getting married" he announced making my face lit.  Muhammed and i used to be so  lose before i married Ahmad but then since i got married to his friend, we weren't  as close as before .

"Finally... Who's the lucky girl... Do I know her".

"No. I don't really know much about her but from what I've heard she's really nice"

"Thank God he finally decided to get married. Fawaz Is the only one yet to join you guys"

He smiled.

"Are you enjoying their fries?" He asked raising his brows.

"Yeah. Why... Is something wrong?"

"No. It's just that I prefer yours"

"Awww... Thanks love." I blushed hard.

We talked about whatnot before leaving. He dropped me back at the shop before he left for his work place.