Christian Brutal Medic X Reader

Your P.O.V.

I sighed deeply. The team was victorious...again.

Which meant a party...again.

Which meant they would all get drunk...again.

Which meant they would all harass me until they passed out...AGAIN.

I was getting tired of all these 'again's, so I decided to take a walk outside. We were at Gorge base, so I could actually take one, unlike 2fort and Coldfront. I still couldn't understand how it was always snowy there...

I grabbed a (team colour) hoodie, in case it was cold, and started walking to the back door.

"Hey, where ye goin', lassie? Aren' ye gonna *hic* party wif us?" I sigh and send a smile Demo's way.

"I don't feel like it. I need to go clear my head." He nods and goes back to his whiskey. I open the back door and step outside, taking a deep breath.

It smelled like fresh pine, with a hint of gunpowder and running water. I smile and close the door behind me, pulling on my hoodie, leaving it open. It wasn't that cold.

*timeskip-kun!*

Your P.O.V.

Scratch that.

It's now extremely cold.

I went into the forest to maybe watch some birds, and I apparently wandered too far. There was a natural path that I followed, but I strayed off it, and now I can't find it. It's nighttime now, and extremely cold, with no light to guide me back to base.

I hear a chuckle. I whip around to look for the source, but there's nobody there.

"Must have been my imagination..." I mutter to myself. I sigh and turn around. That should be where I came from, so I should be able to find the base if I go that way. Right?

CBM's P.O.V.

Oh, she's so innocent! She got lost two hours ago. I subtly guided her to the path earlier, so she could get back, but she kept on going in. She's quite funny, actually! I still cringe at accidentally letting myself be known, however. Stupid of me...

"Oh, hey birds. Ironic you show up now." I direct my attention back to the girl, who was currently smiling softly at Vladimir. I growl quietly. Vladimir hears me and flutters over to me.

On instinct, I put my arm out to let him perch. Then I see the girl, staring at my arm, thoroughly spooked. I sigh and step out.

"Who are you?" She says shakily. I smile. She's cute with her face paled in fear.

"It does not matter. Vhat maters is zhat jou are lost, frau. Vould jou like some help getting back to jour base?" Her hands start shaking. I can't stop my smile from growing.

"H-How do you know?" I chuckle and beckon her to follow me. I start walking, and I can hear her behind me.

"Ich am a former member of zhe Red team. If jou haven't noticed, certain members of both teams are slowly replaced. Vould jou like to know why?" She slows down. I slow down with her.

"Yeah..." She says quietly. I stop completely to walk side-by-side with her. She looks up at me curiously. I smile widely, which sets her off a bit.

"Zhey all have gone insane, frau. I only know of three on my team because zhey visit me often for healing. One now has a murderous complex towards the Blu team because zhey tortured him, zhe other has gone cannibalistic, and zhe last one is schizophrenic, a special case where he kills people efficiently and accurately but he only zhinks zhat he has inconvenienced zhem, and apologizing before killing someone else." She starts visibly quaking.