Booty Shorts(Heavy Medicine)

Medic's P.O.V.

I hopped around during battle, trying not to get hit by any of the stray bullets that went my way. For some reason, they only tried to hit Heavy, which saved me a lot of time.

When a Soldier gibbed us with his Equalizer taunt, we spent a few seconds churning through respawn. When we came out, Heavy had a Mann. Co loot crate.

"Vell? Vhat are jou vaiting for?! Open it!" Heavy smiled at me.

"Doktor, I need to buy key first. After battle, I will open. For now, we kill tiny baby men." I nod excitedly and start pocketing him again as he runs out with Sascha ready to go.

*Timeskip*

Heavy's P.O.V.

Once we won the battle, I went over to the Mann. Co stall to buy a key. It was no problem, but I was a bit jittery with anticipation. Would it be a new weapon, or something useless like a wig for me to wear?

When I opened it, I was shocked. It was an item called the 'Jungle Booty', and too revealing for my tastes.

"Hmm, it is level fifty to start with, though..." I shrugged and went to my room to try them on.

*Some time later*

Medic's P.O.V.

All of us were gathered around the dinner table, except Heavy. He was probably critiquing his new item.

When I looked up from my meal, Heavy walked in. I looked him over aND HOLY JESUS FUCK WHAT IS HE WEARING

I started to blush madly. Heavy was wearing booty shorts with pistol holsters to tie the look together, and knee-high boots. His thighs looked amazing. I forced myself to look back down at my food, not wanting him to notice my hungry stare.

"Is a bit revealing, but comfortable. None of you mind?" They all murmured that they didn't mind, because they knew that if they voiced their opinion, they'd be crushed. I kept silent, because I knew that if I said anything, he would never like me again.

I liked the friendship we had going. It let me be close to him. But if I were to voice my true intentions, I would be crushed and Heavy would never let me heal him again.

"Are you alright, Doktor?" I chuckled.

"Oh, sure I'm fine! Except for the fact that I want to push you to the floor and fuck you senseless." Spy chuckled at my remark.

"Oh, Medic, lusting after the Heavy again? You know you can always ask me to get things from him. I know when he showers, as well." I blushed madly again, at the thought of Heavy in a hot and steamy shower.

"Doktor? What is going on?" I cleared my throat.

"Nozhing, nozhing..." I shoved food into my mouth to avoid talking. I had to go before I embarrassed myself further.

Heavy's P.O.V.

Medic seemed perturbed by my clothing choice...Maybe I shouldn't wear this. He was also talking in German to the Spy...Who cares right now. I need to eat.

I started eating slowly. By the time I had gotten through a fourth of my plate, the Medic was finished and leaving quickly.

I sighed. I put these on in the hopes of pulling his attention in a good way. No way was he ever going to respect me again now. I should just throw these away...

I sighed again and got up, leaving my dinner. I didn't have an appetite anyways. I trudged out and upstairs. Before I got to my room, I heard some noises coming from Medic's room.

"ach...oh, Scheiße..." I pressed my ear up to his door cautiously. Was he hurt?

I just heard more groaning and panting. I steeled myself and decided to look through the lock.

"Ach, fick mich, Heavy..." I froze. He said my name. I looked through the lock and immediately recoiled from it in shock. He was thinking about me...

...and masturbating. Well, riding a dildo, but still...

I peeked through again. He was completely naked and facing the door, his face a picture of pure bliss. He was flushed, and he gleamed slightly with sweat. Did I turn him on that much?

I looked down at myself, and blushed. These shorts did my crotch no favors, and now that I had my attention on it, it was painful. I quietly continued on to my room, trying to conceal my presence.

Well, I knew my Doktor was into me, at least. It might be because of the shorts...I might wear these more often, if that's the case.