CBS X Reader X ??? X CBM (short and shitty)

(well, UseUrNameM8, it's finally here! I also put a slight twist on it, so :P also might be a bit lackluster. I hope you enjoy, even though is shit. No, seriously, is shit. I'm sorry.)

Your P.O.V.

I groaned as I walked into the house. I came home earlier than expected because I couldn't find what I needed. I heard soft talking in the next room. I crept up to the door and pressed my ear to it...

"...bloody bastard. you think she likes you more? now bugger off before I kill you!"

"vhat is zhis nonsense? she vould like a filthy bushman more zhan me? in jour dreams, Arschgeige."

"I bet she'll come to me anyway, nobody would want a cum dump as a boyfriend! I bet you still have red marks from that outfit you wore, you little slut." Medic gasped.

"VHY, JOU-" I heard contact in the other room. I threw open the door.

"STOP FIGHTING!" They stop immediately.

"Eh, my apologies, Frau (Y/N). He started it."

"No, I bloody well didn't! He was taunting me beforehand!" I growled at them. They both shut their mouths.

"It doesn't matter who said what or who did what. Just shut up! There's no reason to fight." They nod.

"Sorry, love."

"My deepest apologies, Frau." I nod. They shoot glares at each other. I smack them and leave the room. Boys, I swear to god...

*a few days later*

Sniper walks up to me with his hands behind his back and a grin on his face. Not that common, I must say.

"Hello, sheila." I smile at him.

"Hello, Mitch. What do you need?" He bounces on the balls of his feet excitedly.

"Well, I got something for ya." He presents me a bouquet of gladioluses, roses, carnations, and tulips. I take it cautiously.

"Uh, thanks..." He nods.

"So do you like it?" I pretend to sneeze.

"Oh, sorry, I'm allergic..." I pretend to sneeze again, and he takes the bouquet from me.

"It was a stupid notion anyways. I'm sorry, love, I didn't know. I'll be more careful next time, eh?" I nod and sneeze for real, which scares him a bit. He walks away, leaving me in peace. I sigh in relief and go back to doing what I was doing. Which was disposing of a corpse. Hey, I'm no innocent angel, here.

*a few more days later...*

Medic walked up to me, calm and collected in demeanor like always.

"What's up, Klaus?" He sits next to me and shrugs.

"Nozhing much. Vhat are jou doing?" I shrug.

"Nothing much. Just sitting here and looking at the sky." He sighs quietly.

"Quite strange, isn't it? Zhe sky is alvays zhere, just sitting in all its majesty, yet nobody has zhe time to look at it unless zhey're paid to." I nod and lay down under the shade of the tree. He lays down next to me.

"Why are you and Sniper fighting over me?" He shrugs.

"Jou're beautiful." I chuckle.

"Dude, I'm a lesbian." He sits up and stares at me.

"Really?" I nod. He stands up and cries out in anguish.

"VHY ARE ALL ZHE HOT ONES EIZHER TAKEN OR GAY?!" I laugh loudly as he stomps off. Then, my phone rings. I answer it.

"Hey, hon. My day off is today. Wanna go get dinner?" I smile.

"Of course. See you in a bit, babe."

*exactly one hour later...*

I enter the restaurant. Pauling waves at me from a table, a huge grin on her face. I sit down opposite her.

"So, how's work?" She sighs.

"Exhausting, as usual. But, this'll hopefully make up for it." I nod and smile softly.

"You gonna wear the thing?" She giggles.

"Yes, I'll wear the thing." Dinner goes smoothly, and then we go home to...blow off steam.