Gang Member! Sniper x Child! Reader

Your P.O.V.(you're eight in this story)

I was walking down the street with my parents. We were on vacation in Australia, and I was fascinated with the creatures. The kangaroos, wallabies, snakes, all of it! Not even to mention the sea life! I love (GAY HEAVY X MEDIC PORN!) animals.

"Okay honey, this is our last day here. Your father and I want to have some private time, so you'll be by yourself at the hotel." I look up at my mom and nod. She smiles. I smile back.

We get to the hotel and she gets me into our room. Dad's waiting there with a grin on his face. My mom lets go of me and hooks her arm in his, waving me goodbye, then leaving with dad.

"Nothing better to do than sleep, I guess..." I lay down on my bed and tuck myself in, staring up at the ceiling. I can't fall asleep...

*timeskip*

When they got back, it was nighttime. I was really tired by then, but wanted to greet them and play with them a bit. They just smiled at me.

"Honey, it's late. You should go to bed." I groan. That's what I've been trying to do the whole time you were gone! However, I don't complain and go to bed.

*Timeskip*

Mom, Dad, and I were walking to our car, when somebody grabbed me. I yelled and struggled, but I was too weak.

"Honey! HEY, LET HER GO!" I looked back up to see that the mean guys grabbed my parents too.

"We only need the brat. Kill the spares." Someone pulled out a weird black box...wait, no, that's a gun!

I started crying and screaming, begging them to not kill my parents. I heard a shot. My eyes were too blurry with tears to see who had died. I blinked them away, and saw my mother on the ground, blood coming from both the back of her head and a hole in the front of her head.

I was crying profusely. I couldn't see my father die, but I could hear it. They dragged me to a car and tossed me in the back, locking the door. They started to drive, and with every mile put between me and my parent's corpses, I lost a bit more hope.

Sniper's P.O.V

Sniping's a good job. Especially when it pays well. That's what this current job is doing, so I like it.

I'm on a contract with the Australian mafia. It hurts to see the dark underbelly of my home, but it's home.

I'm interrupted in my thoughts by a knock on the door. I go up to it and open the slat.

"Whaddya want, mate?"

"The boss's special." I open up the door. Two of them in the back are holding something up.

"Did you nap someone?" They nod and shove past me. I dust myself off and look to see who they grabbed.

I grab the shoulder of one of the guys carrying her, making them stop.

"We don't. Deal. With kids." He looks back at me, fear in his eyes.

"Boss's orders, n-nothing I can do." I growl.

"Take me to the boss, now." They nod and continue on.

"And give me the little sheila." They look at one another.

"NOW! OR I'LL BLOW YOUR BLOODY HEADS OFF!" They quickly hand me the little girl. I gently clutch her to my chest.

"don't worry, you're gonna be safe, lil dingo..." She clutches my shirt and buries her face in it, crying quietly. I pat her on the back a bit.