Spy x (Kitten!)Reader

(Suggested by Twist-Twist on another book. Thanks for letting me take this!)

Your P.O.V.

"For the last time, (Y/N), DON'T TOUCH MY CAT!" Merasmus was fuming. I sighed and dropped my hand, which I had outstretched to pet her.

"But she needs love! Who am I to deny such a pretty little kitty love?" I pout. He growls.

"Just don't touch the damn cat!" He storms off. I lay back and huff. The cat in question slinks onto my bed. I smile at it.

"Sorry, dear." I sigh sadly. She meowls and stretches, showing me her toe beans. I sit up and gasp happily.

"OOH, YOUR WIDDLE TOES!~" I reach forward and rub her head. She purrs happily. Merasmus appears, very angry.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU TO DO?!" He roars in anger. I flinch and curl up.

"I'm sorry, sir! I won't do it agai-" He interrupts me with an evil cackle.

"For you to learn your lesson, you will become a cat yourself!" He points his staff at me, and I start shrinking. Eventually, I'm laying there as a pure white cat.

I freak out, scampering everywhere. TAIL?! WRONg EARS! WRONG NOSE! FOUR LEGS?! I eventually scamper out of the room and out of the castle.

I shiver. It's cold and wet, but I can't go back. I don't know where I am, either. I just keep walking until I reach a town. It looks nice, maybe the people were friendly?

I go up to every door and meowl insistently, but nobody comes out. I stop at one house, just resting on the porch and falling asleep, curled up and shivering.

Spy's P.O.V.

The commute was such a bore. I couldn't stand just waiting in traffic. It was worth it to have food in the house, however. When I got home, I saw something on my porch I didn't expect; a small white kitten.

I rushed the groceries inside, then picked the poor thing up carefully. She was freezing and wet. I get her to the fireplace, then start a fire quickly. I set her by it, then get a towel and start drying her off carefully.

By the time I was done, she was warm and dry again. Her fur was fluffy and soft, and she looked so cute when she was sleeping. I held her to my chest and smiled softly.

"I'm going to keep you, mon petit ange blanc félin." I fell asleep with her by the fire.

Your P.O.V.

When I wake up, I'm dry and warm. I'm also resting against something moving and blue. Oh, wait, it's a human's chest. I yawn quietly, getting the attention of the resting human.

"Good morning~" He nuzzles my head with a finger. I purr and lean into his touch. I mewl, trying to thank him. He chuckles softly.

"Aren't you adorable. Come on, let's get you fed. Good thing I got raw fish yesterday." He carries me in his arms to the kitchen, then sets me on the counter. I see him get out the fish, then meowl in defiance. I didn't want fish!

"Oh? Not fish?" I meowl again. He gets out some ground beef.

"How about this?" I nod and scamper over to the stove, looking for a way to turn it on. He pushes me away slightly with a confused look on his face.

"How do you...?" I mewl and purr. He smiles.

"You must be very smart for a kitten." He rubs my head, then starts cooking for me. I watch him quietly. When he's done, he serves it on a small plate. I mewl happily and start eating quickly. He nudges me away with a small chuckle.

"Eat slowly." I meowl in frustration, but I do as he says, eating slower. He looks at me in shock.

"Wow...you're much smarter than I thought." I smile and finish up, then go over to the sink and meowl. He chuckles and goes over, then starts washing my greasy face.

"So needy, little kitty." I purr and nuzzle his hand. He shakes his head and smiles.

"I'm going to like having you around." I mewl happily and jump on him. He quickly catches me and laughs.

"Such an active thing, as well." I purr and nuzzle him.

A few months later, and we've been having a great time together. He brought his ex-girlfriend over once, and she loved me too. I didn't mind her because she was only an ex. We had a lot of fun together, actually. She played with me and pet me. She had much softer hands than Laurent, but I preferred the personality his hands held.

One day, he came back with a vial of something shiny and yellow. I hopped onto the table he put it on, but he brushed me away.

"You can't touch this, it's a very dangerous thing called Australium. I need it for a job." I perk up at the name of it. If I could get my hands on it...!

He gets on the phone with someone. I take the opportunity to try and get at the stuff any way I can. I claw at it and bite it, but then I realize I need to get the cork off. I start working at it until it pops off. I touch it with a paw, and I start growing.

Once the process is done, I'm sitting on the floor, naked. I try to find something to cover up, but at that point, he's walked back in. He stares at me and his jaw drops. I blush red and wave sheepishly.

"Hi, Laurent..." He covers his eyes and yelps.

"ARE YOU YOLANDE?!" I nod, then realize he can't hear me. I cover myself and chuckle awkwardly.

"Yeah...sorry about the Australium." He peeks through his hands.

"No wonder you were so smart..." I nod. He takes off his coat and gives it to me. I put it on and button it up. He clears his throat.

"We should go get you some clothes soon..." I nod.

"Yeah, we should." I smile softly. He comes up and runs a hand through my hair. It was much shorter than it was when I was last human. I could sport a ponytail before, but now I could pass for a guy.

"Your hair is white, like your fur was..." He smiles softly. My eyes widen. My hair was white now? What the hell?! Oh, I really hoped I could dye it...

While we were shopping, I was dying to get to the hair care section.

"Why are you so eager to get there?"

"I wanna dye my hair. I don't want white hair forever."

"That is a valid reason for wanting to go there." We go to the section and I get some normal brown dye. He frowns slightly but says nothing on the matter. After we checked out, I wanted to go home as fast as possible to dye my hair back to normal.

After we got home, I grabbed the bags and raced inside, digging through for the dye. After I got the box, I went to the bathroom. It would involve water.

After about thirty minutes of trying to dye it back, I came out with mostly brown hair. There was still a stripe that I missed, but it was fine by me.

When I came out, he smiled softly. "It looks good, Yolande."

"Actually, it's (Y/N)..." I chuckle softly. He chuckles and stands up. "Well, (Y/N), how did you get turned into a cat?" I sigh.

"It's a long story..."

After about an hour, he had the whole story. He decided to keep me. I was perfectly fine with that.

"So, mademoiselle, have you ever been out on a date?" I tilt my head to the side at his question and blush. "No..." He smiles.

"Then, can I do the honours of inviting you out on your first? I must admit, I have fallen in love..." He cups my cheek. I nuzzle his hand and purr.

"That's fine by me."