(Yandere!)Christian Pure Spy x Reader {Part Two}

(thank you for telling me you wanted more of this. I kinda rushed the ending on that one because I was loosing inspi quickly. I'll do my best to satisfy you again.)

When I woke up, I was in a large comfortable bed in white sheets. I looked down to see what I was wearing. It was practically nothing, a sheer white slip with a set of white lacy lingerie underneath that definitely wasn't what I was wearing when I was taken. I also had on a black collar with a silver cross on it.

I looked up when I heard the door open. In it stood Laurent, balaclava and all, holding a silver breakfast tray with covered plates, a pitcher of pomegranate juice, and two crystal glasses held on it. I covered myself up, and he chuckled softly.

"Good morning, mon cher. How did you sleep?" He came over and set the tray down on the bedside table, then sat next to me. He squeezed my hand and smiled. I tugged my hand out of his grip and kept it near me.

"You kidnapped me." I scoot away from him. He pulls me back to him, then sits me in his lap, holding my hips.

"Did you enjoy the gifts I gave you? I hope you did." He rests his head on my shoulder. I push him off, and he growls softly.

"I was going to let you have a nice first day here, but it seems we need to set the rules already, mon petit chou-fleur." He pins me down to the bed, hands above my head. I whimper and look up at him in fear.

"Rule one, no pushing me away. There are exceptions, but we will get to that later. Rule two, you shall use proper language and manners. Rule three, you shall obey commands when given." He checks to see if I'm still listening. I nod quickly to let him know that I am.

"Rule four, if you want anything at all that does not harm you or puts you at risk of escape, ask me and I will give it to you. Rule five, if you ever feel you are in danger by my doing, tell me. This overrides rules one, two, and three. If I am touching you in inappropriate places without your consent or hurting you physically, mentally, or emotionally, tell me and I will stop. Got it?" I nod again to answer his question.

"Good." He lets go of my hands and sits up. "Shall we eat?"

I sit up and nod once. He brings the tray onto the bed and uncovers two plates, a bowl of strawberries, and a bowl of cream. He hands me one plate, filled with my favorite breakfast. I eat quietly, then go to grab the pitcher. He stops me and pours me a glass of juice himself.

"Thank you..." I take the glass from him and drink. After I'm finished with everything, he sets aside the dishes and the tray, picking up the bowl of strawberries and the bowl of cream. He dips a strawberry in the cream, then holds it out for me to eat.

I lean forward and bite into the strawberry, leaving the top in his fingers. I chew and swallow, then notice there's some cream on my lips. I lick my lips, then spot him watching with a small blush.

When he notices me looking at him, he clears his throat and holds out another strawberry for me. I giggle quietly at his actions and eat another strawberry.

When I get cream on my lips this time, I wipe it off with my forefinger, then hold it out to him. He goes red in the face, then leans forward a bit and licks off the cream. I blush and pull my hand back after he's done.

We continue like this for a bit. When the strawberries are gone, I realize my actions from earlier and scoot away again. He cups my chin gently and kisses my forehead.

"If I let you out of this room, would you try to escape? Do not lie." He rests his other hand on my shoulder. I look away and sigh softly.

"Yes, I would." I cross my arms. He kisses my forehead again and sighs.

"I thought so. See you in a bit, mon lapin." He picks up the tray filled with dishes and leaves, closing the door behind him.

When he came back, I was underneath the sheets and sleeping quietly. He smiled softly and came over, watching me sleep. He reached forward and brushed some hair our of my face.

"So beautiful, my gorgeous little flower...I would protect you with my life. My love..." He kisses my head.

I wake up slowly, seeing him sitting next to me. I sit up and cover myself again. "Can I have some more appropriate clothing, please?"

"Once you start behaving well enough to go outside the house, or if it's a special occasion. You cannot expect something like that without a price." He runs a hand through my hair. I cross my arms.

"And why not? I thought I could ask for anything." I frown. He chuckles. "Anything but that. You are not to wear anything more but what you currently are wearing, unless guests come. Then you shall wear what I give you, and nothing else, unless you want punishment."

"What exactly is the punishment?" I cock my head to the side a bit.

"They could be things like being forced to kiss me, or spending an hour tied up in here. For greater infractions, it could range from being forced to copulate with me to getting locked in the basement for a week. The greatest one of all is being forced to bear my children." He grins. I shudder and whimper softly.

"Even though I do not want you to disobey most of the time, maybe once in a while wouldn't be too bad for me." He chuckles softly. I resist the urge to cry.

"I don't wanna be here..." I whimper and hug myself. He kisses my forehead.

"Oh, trust me. You will in a bit."

(What do you guys think should happen next? You've pretty much driven this story so far. I wanna see what you guys come up with.)