Tall, Dark, & Handsome

*artwork used does not belong to me*
*language warning*

She wriggled out from under his weight and grabbed her lightsaber off her bedside table and turned to face the bed.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Rey screamed at him. Ben jolted awake, a hand quickly rising to his face to wipe the sleep from his eyes.

"GET OUT!" Rey screamed, igniting her saber.

"Oh fuck, not again." Ben said.

"AGAIN?!?!?" Rey continued to yell.

"Where'd you get that?" Ben asked, pointing at the saber.

"You said 'again'. Why did you say 'again'? Has this happened before?"

"You didn't wake up last time." He said.

"EW!" She shrieked.

"Don't worry, I wasn't exactly thrilled either."

"I'm not some Hosnian whore. You can't just show up in my bed whenever you want."

"At least a Hosnian whore wouldn't have threatened me with a lightsaber. Where did you get that." Ben repeated.

"They're PAID to be nice to you." Rey shot back, brandishing the lightsaber at him.

"How did you fix it?" Ben badgered.

"I didn't." Rey said haughtily. "It was given to me."

"Damn it, why do lightsabers just keep finding their way to you?" Ben shouted at her.

"This needs to stop." She demanded.

"That would be great. Please tell me how you plan to un-bridge our minds." an air of sarcasm in his tone.

"Stop thinking about me!"

"I'm in YOUR room. You were the one thinking about ME."

"I wasn't thinking of you. I was having a dream. Where we were in the throne room...."

".... And you took my hand." Ben finished for her.

"Now our dreams are connected? Great." Rey said, turning off her saber. "What does this all mean?"

"Snoke connected us as a means to learn Skywalkers location. Both of them are dead now. This should have ended a long time ago."

It was finally quiet between the two.

"I guess..... I guess we have to....." Rey began. She sighed. "Put up with it. For now. Until we can figure out how to sever it."

Ben frowned, annoyed.

"Stay OUT of my bed." Rey snapped at him.

"A Hosnian whore would be more tempting at this point."

Rey felt a sting pierce her heart. She furrowed her brow and took a sharp breath in at his cruel words. And suddenly, he was gone.

XXX

Ben burst into the training facility. It was nearly 9 o'clock. This Force connection was really starting to mess with his duties on the cruiser.

"Supreme Leader." Hux said, smirking. "You're late." Ben shot him a look and flexed his bare hand. Hux glanced at his hand, eyes slightly widening.

"Proceed." Hux said, stepping back, allowing Ben to approach the troops.

"ALL RIGHT ALL YOU PIECES OF BANTHA DUNG, LISTEN UP. I AM YOUR SUPREME LEADER AND YOU WILL FOLLOW MY ORDERS AND ONLY MY ORDERS. ARE WE CLEAR?" He shouted at the troops.