Invisible Touch

Author's Note: Over 200 views! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I think you guys will like this one. ;)

*briefly inspired by 'Invisible Touch' by Genesis*

Hux's eyes narrowed.

"What did you just say?" He asked.

"You heard me." Ben spat.

"You told me the girl killed Snoke."

"And you believed that?" Ben nearly laughed.

"How could you betray the Supreme Leader?"

"He thought me weak. I proved him wrong."

"And then you just let the girl escape?"

"No." Ben said. Hux snorted and then flinched in pain.

"The big, bad Kylo Ren. Bested by a girl."

"It's not that simple." Ben snapped. "You don't know the ways of the Force."

"I know enough. Snoke was right. You are weak."

Ben grabbed Hux by the collar and shoved him against the wall, a choke of blood spitting from his mouth at the impact.

"I am the Supreme Leader. Not you. Not ever. You follow my orders, or the next time, I'll snap your neck. Are we clear, General?" Ben hissed, pressing his forearm against Hux's throat as he held him against the wall.

"Crystal." Hux spat. Ben let go and let Hux clumsily slide down the wall. It had been dented in the shape of his body.

"Good." Ben said. He turned and left for his suite.

XXX

It was the end of the day. Leia had provided Bloom with contacts and coordinates of old Rebel bases where some ships could be recovered. Leia guilted Poe into going with her along with two other Resistance members to haul them back to Naboo. Finn, Rose, and Rey had stayed to see him off.

"You're still my best pilot." Leia told Poe.

"Yes, General." He said. She gave him a hug. Poe grabbed Finns hand and pulled him into a chest bump.

"Take care, buddy." Poe said.

"Bring us back some ships!" Rose said, squeezing Poe around the middle.

"I'll pick you out a nice one." Poe told her, ruffling her bangs. Rose beamed.

"You stay safe, Rey." Poe told her, giving her a dashing smile. Rey blushed.

"Have a good trip." Rey said. He winked and slung his jacket over his shoulder.

"Come on BB-8!" He called and BB-8 happily zoomed towards the yacht.

"I can see why he likes you." Said a voice behind Rey. She jumped. It was Bloom.

"Excuse me?" Rey asked.

"Poe." Bloom said, nodding to his retreating back as he hauled BB-8 up the ships steps.

"Oh." Rey said, feeling embarrassed.

"It's all right. I'm not jealous." Bloom said. "I know there's someone else." Rey stared at her in confusion.

"I can see it in your face." she said. "You think of them often."

Rey blushed again. Bloom giggled.

"Don't worry. He's a big flirt. He'll get over it." Bloom gave Rey a hug, departing for the ship.