Wild Things

Author's Note: Here it is! The final chapter. Details on the sequel at the end. Shout outs to all my new followers and commenters: WolfheartsFury, VerdenErIdiotisk, Elisaski, and UniqueBirch9. ♡

*briefly inspired by 'Wild Things' by Alessia Cara*

"REY!!!!" Ben screamed, reaching for her as Hux commanded for her execution.

There was a loud bang as the doors to the room burst open and a cloud of smoke billowed through. His head turned at the commotion.

"GO GO GO!" Poe was shouting as he, Rose, and Finn came running through the smoke, shooting their blasters at the troopers.

Ben looked back towards Rey and he saw her bathed in an eerie blue light.

'Save her, Ben.' he heard in his head. He had to get to her and quick.

Ben staggered through the smoke and blaster shots, trying to get to Rey.

'I.... I can't.' he thought.

'Trust the Force.' The voice said again.

"I SAID KILL HER!" Hux screamed at the troopers, who had obviously become distracted at the arrival of the Resistance. When he realized they weren't listening to him. He angrily stomped over Rey's body and grabbed the baton off the floor as it lay next to the fallen body of the trooper who had wielded it against Ben.

He turned around and made his way back to the throne. He hovered above Rey and activated the electricity of the baton. He held it with both hands and raised it above his head, ready to strike.

'NOW BEN!' said the voice. Ben grunted as he reached for Hux with the Force. The baton clattered out of Hux's hands and Hux was raised up off the floor.

"Solo..." Hux began to choke.

"You should have never ignored my orders, General." Ben growled as he limped towards Hux's hovering figure. His hand open and shaking.

"And you should have never called her a bitch, you bastard." Ben said.

He clenched his open fist shut and crushed Hux's windpipe, the crack of his vertebrae echoing in the room. Ben flung Hux's lifeless body to the side and rushed towards Rey.

"Rey? Can you hear me?" Ben asked as he gently picked up her head.

"She's lost a lot of blood, but she is alive." said a voice. Ben looked up, alarmed to see the ghost of Luke standing above them.

"Uncle?" Ben asked as he cradled Rey in his arms. Luke just merely nodded to him.

"The others..." Ben said, as Poe and Finn were still fighting off the last of the troopers.

"Trust in the Force Ben." Said another voice. Ben looked up to Luke's right.

"Grandfather?" Ben gasped.

"Go now." Anakin said. Ben heaved himself off the steps, using the Force to lift Rey up.

"She needs medical attention!" Ben shouted to Poe.

"BB-8!" Poe shouted. BB-8 whirled his head around and stopped zapping a fallen trooper.

"Rey is injured! Go with Ben!" Poe instructed. BB-8 gave a squeal and zipped out of the room after Ben.

In the docking bay, Ben lifted Rey's body into the back portion of Poe's X-Wing. BB-8 hoisted himself up into the ship and started the engine.

"Punch it BB-8." Ben said to the droid as they took off from the cruiser.