Shut Up and Dance

Authors Note: Since I've got the tags up for language and sexual situations, I won't be giving warnings for that anymore. It shouldn't be a surprise by now ;)

*briefly inspired by 'Shut Up and Dance' by Walk The Moon*

Her fists clenched and she wriggled her wrists, trying to free them from his grasp. She wanted to touch him, but he wasn't letting her. Fair enough, she did play dirty after all.

His mouth was hungry on hers, more so compared to the first time. She kissed back fiercely, her neck straining upwards to meet him. He let go of her wrists and she immediately wrapped her hands around his neck, pulling him closer.

She scooted back on the bed, allowing him room so he could get on the bed. He climbed on top, straddling her with his knees. She grabbed his face and kissed him deep, allowing her tongue to tease for access, which he surprisingly obliged.

His hands ran down her sides, his thumbs grazing the edges of her breasts. He stopped them at her waist, grabbing at the flowing fabric with intensity. He moved away from her mouth, trailing kiss after kiss down the side of her neck and onto her collar bone.

"Ben." She gasped, clawing a hand at his back. Ben suddenly felt himself fall forward and his nose smashed into the mattress. The connection had broke. He rolled onto his back, sweaty and breathing heavily.

"FUCK!" Ben screamed at the ceiling.

XXX

The weight of Ben on top of her was gone. She was lying on her bed on the Falcon staring up at the ceiling. Her forehead damp with sweat, her chest and face flushed red.

"Dammit." She whispered, stretching an arm up to her head and letting a wrist rest on her forehead as her breathing slowed.

'Well,' she thought 'at least he agreed'

But when they would train, she had no idea.

She woke up early in the morning, hoping to see if Ben had joined her in the night, but the bed was empty. She got up and took a shower, her fingers slowly tracing where Ben had kissed her on the neck as the water dripped down. She toweled off and went to get dressed when a piece of yellowed parchment resting on her bed caught her eye. She hurried over and snatched it up.

'7:00'

Rey smiled, allowing herself to think about how cute it was that his handwriting was fancy, even though it was just numbers.

Chewie was still sleeping in the nook as she left her room. She snuck past, careful not to wake him or the nest of Porgs that slept on top of him.

She hurried down the hangers. Connix and Leia were standing around the computer console.

"Good morning." Rey said as she approached them. Connix gave her smile and a nod. Leia reached out for a hug. Rey stepped into her arms and Leia gave her a small squeeze.

"A good morning indeed." She said. "Lando has come through on his word to speak to the other allies."

"We have incoming ships from four different planets." Connix said, typing away at the console.

"That's great! Any word from Poe and Bloom?"

"They're on their way back from Shili right now." Leia said.

"Rey!" Rose said, coming into the hanger with Finn. She ran up and gave Rey a big hug.

"Rey, come and see what Queen Annaly sent over." Rose said, dragging her away. In the kitchens, several of the Queen's guards had hauled down various baskets of meats and vegetables.