Linger

*slight mature content*

*inspired by 'Linger' by The Cranberries*

The following morning, Ben demanded coffee from the maintenance droid. He had barely slept a wink. He was due in the training facility in nearly an hour.

The droid wheeled over and presented him with a steaming cup. He took it from the droid.

"And wash these sheets too." He said, flinging a wadded up pile of fabrics at the droid. It beeped grumpily in response. He gulped down the drink, setting the cup down with a loud thunk before heading to the bathroom for a shower.

He felt sweaty and dirty. He stood in the shower, just letting the water wash over him for a while. He didn't know how he was going to face her now after the events that had transpired during their last connection. Let alone knowing the fact he had relieved himself of his erection last night at the memory of her breasts.

He placed a hand on the shower wall to brace himself, feeling lightheaded from exhaustion. How was he going to train the troops today when all he could think about was how he was failing. Failing at Snoke's training. Failing at resisting temptation. Failing at being Supreme Leader.

Ben huffed down to the training facility in a fog.

"Supreme Leader. I trust you slept well?" Hux said, greeting Ben halfway down the hall to the facility. Ben chose to ignore him.

"Wearing your gloves again I see." Hux commented. Ben adjusted his gloves at their mention.

"Today's training is going to be a little more... hands on." Ben said, removing his saber from his belt and igniting it.

The doors to the training facility opened and they walked inside. Herrera was waiting for them.

"Supreme Leader. General." She said, nodding to them.

"Have the medical droids on standby." Ben told her.

"Supreme Leader?"

"I said get the droids." Ben ordered. Hux snapped his fingers at the Commander Troopers, who quickly exited to retrieve the droids.

"Let's see how your troops can handle lightsaber combat." He said, rotating his saber in his hand and taking a fighting stance.

Several burns and one severed arm later, Ben dismissed the troops.

"They need work." He told Herrera as he belted his saber and removing his gloves. The medical droids were wheeling injured troopers down the hall to the medical ward.

"Supreme Leader. How necessary was that training?" She questioned.

"They need to be a better shot. If I can deflect their blasters with my blade, the scavenger can do the same."

"But the girl is just one member of the Resistance. We aren't going into battle against several Jedi"

"She is no Jedi." Ben corrected.

"Forgive my confusion, Supreme Leader."

"No more blind shots. I want precise aim. Regardless of who they are fighting, they need to be prepared."

"Yes Supreme Leader."

"We will train again in 2 days." He told her, turning to leave.

"I'm impressed." Hux purred, trailing behind Ben.

"Have JN-1428 reassigned to sanitation once his arm is reattached." He instructed.

"I had been worried about you, Ren." Hux said, slipping up. Ben halted and turned to glare at him.