Cloud City

Authors Note: Shout out to CatasticVulcan for my first vote and follow. Thanks so much!

*artwork used does not belong to me*
*language warning*

As Rey approached the hangers, a large yacht class ship was entering the atmosphere, prepping for landing. Rey quickened her pace, soon joining the other Resistance members as they gathered around to greet the new arrival.

"This is so exciting!!!" Rose squealed. Poe just looked uncomfortable. Leia laid a hand on his shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze, before moving past him to be at the front of the crowd.

A bottom door opened on the ship and steps folded outwards.

"Auntie Leia!!!"

A dark skinned young woman with long braids wearing a baggy blue top and gold pants emerged. She raced down the steps and quickly hugged Leia in a tight embrace.

"So glad you received our message, Bloom." Leia told her, kissing her on both cheeks. "Is Lando with you?" Leia asked.

"Actually, Daddy doesn't know I came here."

"Any word on the other allies?" Leia inquired.

"They're scared. They're afraid of what will happen if the First Order finds out they responded to your message." Bloom explained to Leia. "Daddy told me to wait it out, but I came anyways. I'm here to help in anyway that I can."

"We need ships. Badly." Leia said. Bloom nodded.

"I think I can help with that." She smiled. "I know a guy."

There was a snort from the crowd. Bloom looked towards the noise. It was Poe.

"Well, well, well. Nice to see you again Poe." She said, making her way over to Poe.

"Bloom...." Poe said, nodding his head briefly.

"I'm Rose!" Rose squeaked. "Your hair is so pretty." She gushed.

"Aw, you're too kind!" Bloom said, brushing at her braids with a hand.

"Finn." Finn said, reaching out a hand to Bloom. Poe shot him a look. 'What?' mouthed Finn to Poe.

"I'm Rey." Rey said, introducing herself. Bloom shook her hand as well. There was a loud screech from BB-8 as he zoomed over from inside the hanger.

"BB-8!!!!!" Bloom said happily, crouching down to greet the droid. She rubbed at the underside of his chin, causing him to purr with delight. Poe rolled his eyes.

"Can you really get us ships?" Rose asked.

"Of course. Anything for Leia." Bloom said, a shrug of her shoulder. She looked around.

"Is this all that's left?" She asked.

"Unfortunately, yes." Rey said. "We escaped from the First Order on Crait."

"How'd you make it out if you've got no ships?"

"We've got one." Poe said. "The Millennium Falcon."

"Uncle Han is here?" Bloom asked excitedly. Finn and Rey looked uncomfortably at each other.

"We better go inside." Rose said quickly.

XXX

Ben demanded to be connected to the ship that Hux took to Cloud City. He appeared over the blue hue of the holo projector.

"Ah. Good morning Supreme Leader. Sorry that I am unable to join you for training." Hux said airily.

"WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TAKE A SHIP TO CLOUD CITY?" Ben roared.