THE NECKLACES

Awsten has always had 3 toe token necklaces. A rainbow one a blue and clear mix one and a single clear one.
Geoff got them for awsten when they came out as genderfluid. Geoff wanted a way to make sure he was using the right pronouns so he got awsten cute little necklaces.
The rainbow one is she/her pronouns,
The blue/clear one is they/them and the single clear one is he/him.
Awsten loved the kind thing Geoff did to make sure awsten was comfortable.

Awsten grabbed a light blue flower crown setting it on their head making sure it was straight and grabbed the blue/clear toe token necklace off their dresser making sure it put on before meeting Geoff outside for breakfast.

"Hey aws how are you?" Geoff asked as awsten sat down in the front seat.

"I'm doing prettt good thank you for asking!" They stated with a big smile.
"Oh wait! My rainbow necklace broke so if I don't have a necklace on that's why okay?" They state to Geoff and Geoff nods opening the glove compartment in front of awsten and pulling out a rainbow toe token necklace. A smile spreads out across awstens face.

"Gosh I love you so much" they state to Geoff and Geoff kisses their cheek making awsten blush.

"I love you too"

As they pulled out of the drive way awsten put in fall out boys new album mania in the CD slot and Geoff and awsten jammed out to them on the way to school.

"I'll see you during maths" geoff stated after dropping awsten off at English. Awsten nodded and walked in leaving Geoff in the hall way to head to his class.

Awsten was use to the name calling from class mates but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurts any less. They are use to the wrong pro-nouns being used no one should be but they understand people are closed minded and will never change. They sat down in their seat as the teacher arrived to start class.

English seemed to drag on for aws and they hated it. They just wanted to see Geoff and hug him. Geoff's hugs always made awsten feel safe but Geoff's kisses made awsten feel loved and they needed both.

As soon as the bell rang awsten was up and out of his seat and headed towards the shared locker they shared with Geoff. When they got there Geoff wasn't there and awsten got a little concerned.

Something was off and it wasn't a good off. As they turned around to find Geoff they bumped into someone making them fall and hit the locker behind them.

In front of awsten was Travis.
Awsten hated Travis with every bone in their body. Travis has picked on awsten since they came out as genderfluid it has became a normal thing but normally Geoff was there to stop it but he was no where in sight making awstens anxiety jump very high.

"W-what do you want t-travis?" Awsten asked look at Travis in the face knowing if they didn't everything would be 10 times worst then it was already going to be.

"Your little boyfriend is in the gym locker room." He stated and walked off. Awsten ran to the boys locker room and start looking for Geoff frantically. Once awsten found Geoff his knees weekend.

Geoff had a black eye and a busted lip along with a couple other bruises along his arms and face making awsten wince at how bad that must feel.

He fell next to Geoff resting geoffs head on his lap.

"Baby are you o-okay?" Awsten asked.
Geoff didn't move or speak making awsten more worried.

"B-baby please answer m-me" awsten felt broken at seeing their lover like this.

"I-i-im okay just give m-me a min" Geoff stuttered out and awsten nodded understanding. Awsten stood up and picked up Geoff's clothes scattered around the locker room.

"The next class starts in 5 mints we better get out of here. Let's head home okay?" Awsten asked and Geoff nodded standing up grunting as doing so. Awsten hated to see Geoff in pain, mentally or physically.

Awaten helped Geoff out to Geoff truck and put him in the passenger side and awsten hopped in the driver's side turning the radio down and drove to Geoff's.

Once they got there they helped Geoff get in his bed. Aws grabbed a couple ice packs from the freezer and wrapped them in a towel and laid one of Geoff's eye and one of his bruised hand.

"I'm sorry" they mumbled to Geoff.

"Hey, hey don't be sorry. It's okay." Geoff spoke softly.

"Its not okay! And I'm not worth this." A tear slid down awstens face. "I don't deserve you"

Geoff sat up slowly and put a hand on awstens face.

"Awsten, listen to me okay? You're beautiful! You're worth a million bruises if it means I get to see you smile. Travis will get his Karama but please don't be sorry for this. I'm not ever leaving you. I'm here to the end" Geoff leaned in putting a kiss on awstens forhead. "Stop crying and come cuddle with me"

Geoff layed back down and awsten layed next to him slowly not wanting to hurt Geoff.

Geoff slowly ran his fingers in awstens hair trying to calm the younger blonde. Awstens hand where moving up and down Geoff's hips making Geoff get goosebumps. Awsten eventually started humming a song softly. Soon the hums turn to words and Geoff notices the song as temporary bliss by the cab.

I come over
Quarter past two
Love in my eyes
Blinded by you
Just to get a taste of heaven
I'm on my knees

I can't help it
I'm addicted
But I can't stand the
Pain inflicted
In the morning
You're not holding on to me