falling on deaf ears.

Geoff has been deaf sense he was 16 years old after he was in a bombing accident at his local school he was meters away from the bomb when it went off the bomb was not made to explode more to make a loud sound to scare everyone. From that day forward he had to find out a new way to live. He couldn't hear a single thing so it made talking to others who didn't know ASL very hard. He started to read lips and use his word after a year of not talking to stangers or mainly anyone. On his 18th birthday his mom and best friend awsten had saved up enough money to get ear pieces so Geoff could hear again but Geoff polity said no to the offer. He missed listening to music and hearing his family and friends voices but he knew he was deaf for a reason he just had to find his purpose. he had worked so hard the past 2 years and he finally felt confident in himself and his ASL along with not being able to hear again.

Awsten also learned ASL along Geoff so he could communicate with Geoff. Awsten always kinda said it was their own language in a way cause not many people know ASL. Sometimes they would talk about people's hair, shoes, or outfits. Not in a mean way more like a confidence booster way. They both were to anxious to actually walk up to the person so saying it to each other was the next best thing. Awsten loved talking in ASL to Geoff. He missed having normal conversations with him tho. He  missed Geoff's lovely singing voice and the little things he use to do. Being deaf and singing is extremely hard you have to rely on your pitch and the feeling of the music but Geoff soon let that dream go.

When Geoff turned 20 he came out to awsten and his mom as bisexual meaning he liked boys and girls. His mom cried but not our of disapproval but out of happiness that her son was Happy that same time awsten cam out as gay. Geoff was very confused by that as awsten had a 2 year long relationship with a girl name Ciara but he soon found out they broke up cause he told her. She took it very badly and ended up trashing his place and trying to ruin his reputation in music.

Geoff and awsten would also always go for walks in the park Geoff loved the outdoors and awsten loved the sound if river flowing and the brs chirping all stuff Geoff hasn't experienced in 4 years. As they reached the bridge that connected to a small island awsten pulled Geoff to a stop and signed "will you be my boyfriend?" To Geoff making Geoff about cry in awstens arms. Awsten was relieved when Geoff said yes. Awsten or Geoff never hinted at like each other in any way more then friends or so they thought. As there relashionship got stronger the more Geoff wanted to hear awstens beautiful voice again.

So he woke up one morning made an appointment with a otolaryngologist and seeing about those ear pieces his mom and awsten offered him 2 years ago but he never told awsten cause he wanted to suprise him for thier 1 year. After a couple months of talking to his otolaryngologist they finally got everything sorted just 2 more weeks before Geoff could hear awstens beautiful voice again. That's all Geoff wanted to hear. One week before he asked awsten to come with him to a "daily" check up. Awsten of coursed agreed not wanting his beautiful lover to be alone.

When the day arrived Geoff trued so hard to not tell awsten and he didn't. They pulled up in to the parking lot and Walked in signing Geoff in. Geoff wanted for a nurse to come and get him. After a 20 minute wait they finally got told the doctor was ready they walked into the room and sat down. When Dr. Perks walked in awsten about started crying. Dr. Perks was holding the new ear pieces on a silver plate that had paper towel on to keep them clean. After a short talk Dr. Perks put in Geoff's ear pieces.

Dr. Perks signed to awsten asking what he wanted the first thing he wanted to hear. He immediately said awsyens voice the doctor noded his head as awsten gripes Geoff's hand. Slowly Dr. Perks turned up the sound/volume and Geoff heard a slight buzzing sound it slowly faded to a nothing. The doctor gave Awsten a thumbs up and before he could do anything he heard a

"baby boy can you hear me?" Awsten asked Geoff jumped out of his seat. He brought his hands up to his face shielding his eyes from the tears about to fall.

"Geoff are you okay babe?" Awsten added Geoff nodded.

"I can h-head your beautiful voice! I-I Can hear mine oh g-gosh" Geoff cried awsten brought his crying lover into a hug letting him cry on his yellow jumper.

They soon left and headed straight to the park that's the secouthing he wanted to do. He wanted to hear what awsten loved about the park. They spend the whole day at the park as awsten talked to Geoff about non-sense just so he could hear him talk.

Geoff still uses ASL on a daily basis not wanting to stop using something he worked so hard for and awsten still talks with ASL every time he talked to the brunette as it became a habit over the past 4 years. Awsten and Geoff loved each other no matter what the other went threw.

——————————————————

Okay this may suck! I tried a new idea with this short story so I'm sorry! But I hope you semi enjoyed this and I'm sorry about the end it kinda sucks