craving his guitar

When Geoff gets sad he likes to play his guitar, it's his escape from reality as his fingures move along the guitar neck and strummes softly. I have got use to him consently playing it day and night for weeks I would get irritated with how much he played but I didn't know why he did.

I roll over trying to ignore the soft but loud enough strumming coming from the next room over knowing Geoff was playing his guitar. I knew he didn't know how else to deal with is depression it just seems like lately it has been getting worse and I don't know how to help him. He won't let me take him to the doctors or even talk to me. So I cleaned out my office room and turned it into a room for Geoff and his guitars, I haven't had a chance to soundproof it cause I must admit sometimes I like hearing Geoff play guitars.

I decide I should probably check on him to make sure he is okay. I kick the covers off my warm body exposing my body to the cool air in our room.
I open the door softly stepping making sure I'm not being to loud. I softly turn the door handle to the room. As I step in to the room I see Geoff sitting in the corner with his milky white guitar. He looks up at me with tears rolling down his cheeks and I walk over using my thumb to whip them off his cute little cheek. He smiles at me and sets down his guitar and brings a chair over for me to sit in. As we sit down he grabs his guitar again and starts strumming his part in crave but it's not hard it's soft almost like an acoustic version of it but with a electronic guitar.

As he starts to softly sing the words powerless even tho I wrote it about him he still loves singing it to me and I don't mind as the song was for him.
Once he is done he unplugs his guitar and walks over to me setting in my lap laying kisses on my neck leaving a trail up to my lips. are lips move in synce I can tell he really needs this. we pull away breathing heavily his head resting on my chest.

"I love you aws" he says but it's mumbled cause if his face being on my chest.

I pick his head up looking at his beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you too baby, I love you too" I state giving him a peck on his lips.
"Ready to go back to bed? It's 4 am" I say and he softly nods standing up and grabbing my hand leading me back to the bedroom.

--------------------

I did proof read this! So if the Grammer or spelling is horrible I'm sorry!