picture perfect

My leg starts bouncing underneath my school desk at how the teachers desk is so messy. I shot up out of my seat and dash up to the desk straightening everything out.

Everyone is use to this they know that I do this in ever class at least once a day cause everything is goddamn unorganized and my brain won't let me just ignore it.

Everything has a place and it needs to be in that place.

Once I fix the desk I look up and see the teacher standing there typing on her computer just ignoring me so I turn around to sit down but she mutters a quick "sorry" I just nod and sit down at my desk.

The bell rang and I shot up out of my seat and dashed out the door but before I could get far I ran into a wall making me fall on my ass.

I heard the wall laugh. Wait laugh?

I look up and see a purple haired boy laughing at me and extended his hand out to help me up. I reach up and grab it standing up smoothly with his help.

"You okay?" The purple head asked and I nodded keeping my eyes on the ground. Suddenly I feel fingures underneath my chin lifting my head up to look at him. My hand starts shaking and my breathing picks up from the close proximity we are.

He must of noticed cause he took a step back with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry.....I didn't...I'm sorry I'm gonna go." He stutters out as he walks by me I grab his wrist surprising both me and him. He turns to look at me again with wide eyes.

"I'm also sorry I should of been looking where I was going. Are YOU okay?" I ask defining the word you.

"Yeah I'm good I didn't mean to panic you when I grabbed you chin"

"My names geoff" I say extending my hand and he shakes it"

"Mines awsten."

I nod and we walk the opposite way of each other heading to our classes.

School has finally ended so I decide to skip out of the school with my back pack hanging on my right shoulder.

I look around and see awsten sitting on a bench by himself suddenly making me stop and walks towards him.

I don't know why but something interested me about the boy. I have seen him around school multiple times but never said anything to him and he never said anything to me.

As I get closer he hears my foot steps and his head snaps up to me and a smile spread across his face.

"Hey what are you doing?" I ask

"I'm waiting for my dad to pick me up but he's running late" he mutters.

I pull my keys out if my blue hoodie pocket. "I can give you a ride"

"Are you sure?"

I nod and grab his hand making him stand up and follow me. We reach my car and I let his hand go noticing I held his hand the whole time. A light blush covers my cheeks making my face warm up.

He gets in the passenger side and I get in the driver's side.

"Your car is so clean. How do you keep it so clean?" He ask I raise a eyebrow at him.

"Have we never been in the same class?"

"Actually we haven't"

I start the car and back out if the spot.

"I have Obsessive compulsive disorder. I take medication for it and stuff but it just helps if everything is clean and neat"

He nods his head.