fuck gender

My parents are going to kill me! I think to my self.

Fucking shit I should of thought this threw

Gosh they Are going to hate me!

"Hey stop over thinking awsten you look amazing. Deep breathes." Geoff states and I whip my head to look at him with worry eyes.

"Geoff my parents are very homophobic and transphobic basically anything evolving lgbtq+ they hate! I'm not gonna have a house to live in! Do you think I could wear a beanie for ever? Maybe I could say i was drunk? Or tha-"

"Stop! You look amazing and if they have anything shitting to say about it you can stay at my house" he cuts me off.

"Fuck Geoff" I retort.

We pull in the drive way and I take a deep breath and swallow all my bad thoughts and step out of the car pulling my hood over my hair and face.

"No hood off" Geoff states and I slump my shoulders and push the hood off.

Grabbing my key and unlocking the door I step in and let Geoff and I inside. I look up and see my parents watching the 7 o,clock news.

"Shit" I mutter under my breath and as it seems like my mom heard me she turns to great me home but stops and her eyes widen.

"Ameilia! What did you do to your hair!" She yells standing up and dashing towards me, grabbing me by my ear and pulls me closer to her.

"OW! I'm wearing earring!" I shout and sh looks at my baffeled "and it's awsten not ameilia" I add and she gasp. I look over at my dad and see he is watching the whole thing unfold in front of while he just sits his beer.

"No daughter of mine will have short hair and especially with it dyed blue!" She yells and I flinch back not liking her tone.

"S-sorry I just n-needed a change to feel like the real me" I state and she huffs out her chest.

"You are the real you! What the fuck are you doing to yourself amielia!" I grab Geoff's hand behind my back as I'm not use to this tone.

"It's awsten mom! I'm sorry I never told you I just knew you would over react a-" she cuts me off my slapping me across my face. I almost fall cause of the power and suprise it brought to me but Geoff catchs me. My mouth starts to taste like medal and tears start pricking at my eyes.

I knew this would happen. I'm such a fuck up I say to myself.

"Awsten baby head to my car I'll be out in a minute I'm gonna pack a bag for you" Geoff states and I flinch at the name baby in front of my parents.

"Hey, hey calm down" he says rubbing my back. I can hear my mom's heaving breathing.

"Don't ever come back to this house with your hair like that amielia" she says with venom in her words I tear escapes my eye. I whip it away not wanting her to see.

"Fuck it let's just go awsten you can borrow my clothes" Geoff says grabbing my hand and walks me towards the door. Before we leave I turn around and look at my father then my mother.

"I hope you learn that once i leave I'm not coming back. You're missing out on my life and dreams that's your choice but once I'm gone I'm fucking gone no coming back ever." I state.

"Don't ever fucking come back", my father retorts I nod and open the door tossing my keys on the floor and walk out the door with Geoff right behind me. I spit out the blood that has been leaving a horrible taste in my mouth.

I soon feel a poll of tests and sobs wash over me and I break down.

"Hey awsie breath please baby it's okay you can live with me. Shhhh" Geoff says trying to help.
"Come on let's go home" he adds and I nod

Home as in geoffs house not mine his.

I state to myself.

*Little time skip*

We pull in Geoff's drive way and he unlocks the door and I walk inside and go upstairs to "our" room and turn off all the lights and get under the covers.

I wake up and couple hours later and I fell a tight pain around my ribs and shoulder.

"Shit my binder" I mutter and take my shirt off to take my binder off that I accidentally fell asleep in making it hard for me to breath.

I pull on a large sweatshirt and walk downstairs to see Geoff making

"Pancakes at 10pm?" I ask and he laughs then nods.

"I know you love them. I also got you h.e.b orange juice" he answers while concertracing on the pancake in front of him. He picks it up and puts it on the plate turning towards me and setting it in front of me then sliding the h.e.b towards me.

"Are you feeling okay?" He ask raising a eyebrow at me and I nod.

"Just felt some pain and could'nt deal with it on" I respond knowing he is talking about my binder that I'm not wearing at the moment.

"You promise?" He ask I nod

"Yeah promise." He smiles and sits down next to me still small bites from my plate.

"I love you" I look up at him

"I love you too"

Maybe living like this won't be so bad. I say to myself. As I do Geoff leans in giving me a kiss and laying ahead on my shoulder.

I can 100% live with this.

------------------------------------------------

Okay I'm sorry for any spelling errors and shit but yeah enjoy :)