rare

Breath in. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. Breath out. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Repeat untill breathing at a normal pace.

Something Geoff has to remind himself consently. At the moment he is trying to stop a small panic attack turning into a full blown one. He was holding his lovers hand when he started feeling trapped between his blonde lover and his best friend Otto. He dropped his lovers stoping his steps and looked at the floor trying to regain his breathe. Awsten almost instantly noticed what set Geoff off. He felt so stupid for not noticing having people walk behind Geoff and on both sides made him feel trapped like there was no escape. Awsten was to busy talking about his guitar he didn't notice his surroundings.

He slowly walk over to Geoff telling him to Breath in. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1. Breath out. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Repeat untill breathing at a normal pace.

"Geoff baby are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't notice" awsten whispers stepping closer to Geoff. Geoff looks up at his beautiful blonde lover teary eyed then looks around frantically.

"T-trapped" Geoff stutters out to awsten.

"Follow me Otto went to get you water let's go sit down maybe you won't feel that?" Awsten asked and Geoff nodded. They sat down under a nice apple tree that at the moment has beautiful blossoms on them as spring has just started.

When awsten met Geoff he was very confused by the brown haired boy. He always sat by himself during class and at lunch his Friends made sure to leave at least a foot between him and them. Talking to the brown hairded lover for the first time was harder then he thought as Geoff kept zoning at messing with his braclets and his leg bounced none stop. As get got closer to this weird but adorable boy he found out he was claustrophobic, has anxiety, ADHD, depression and biploar disorder.

Learning Geoff triggers was so hard for awsten he loved this boy and didn't want to hurt him in anyway.

Loud sounds, unwanted touch, cars,  blades, and more.

"Here's your water" Otto stated slowly walking up to Geoff handing him his water. Geoff slowly grabbed the bottle chugging it down. Geoff felt  claustrophobic with awsten and Otto so close then the tree against his back.

"Awsie c-can you p-please move over some I need s-space" he asked not wanting to sound rude but he knew the boy would understand. Awsten moved farther away hating he how he was so far from him but he knew Geoff needed space. A alarm started going off making Geoff jump on his feet scaring him. Awsten pulled out his phone turning off the alarm as fast as possible.

"Hey, hey calm down it's just time to take your meds" he said to Geoff making Geoff calm down again. Awsten pulled out a bottle from his pocket handing it over to geoff.

Geoff swolled the pills all together in one swollow. He sat done again slowly reaching for his lovers hand.

"I love you awsten I'm sorry I'm so broken" he states

"Geoff don't you dare say you're broken cause you're not! We all of obstacles in our life's some are just bigger then others I love you no matter how big the obstacle is that we have to get over" awsten says looking at the blue eyed boy in front of him.

"We both have our up and downs but no matter what I'll always be here" he finished.

The sun was starting to set making everything look very colorful and Geoff loved this time of day. He slowly began leaning over to awsten shoulder laying his head done on it finally feeling content and okay with human contact.

He had bad days and today was nothing close to that. He loved his blonde boy so much and he knew his blonde lover loved him too.