entertainment

"hey geoff, do you know where my good black skinnys are?" I ask walking into our apartment. I don't hear a reply and I get worried.

Geoff texted me saying he was home from collage and that he was gonna study. It's very unlike him to leave with out telling me. He knows I get worried very easily, it comes with the anxiety.

I start walking from room to room looking for the brown haired boy but stop when I hear what sounds like....moaning.

my heart begins to break as I stop in front of the spear bedroom door. I slowly turn the handle and open the door. As I look in the room my worst nightmare comes true. Tears start pricking at my eyes and slam the door shut making the mirror on the wall shake.

I grab my keys and heads toward the door.

"Awsten wait!" Geoff yells from behind me but I don't stop until I feel a hand around my wrist pulling me to a stop.

"What do you want!" I yell with tears falling down my cheeks. He cheated on me with Chloe and my heart felt broken not just broken but shattered.
I trusted him, I didn't trust Chloe but they have been close friends since pre-k an Geoff's best friend.

"What was I Geoff? Entertainment to you? Did you just drag me along just for a fuck or did you ever actually care about me? I let you break down my walls. I told you my deepest secrets and you just kiss another person! I love you. I believed in use! I LOVED you" my voice breaks at the end making Geoff visibley wince.

"I'm sorry. Please awsten don't leave. I fucked up I'm sorry. But she came on to me I promise" he cried his hands shaking and his hair all messed up.

"I swear awsten she came on to me. You know I don't like her like that! I only love and like you only you. Please awsten don't leave me, I need you"

I shake my head and tug my wrist out of his grip.

"You where clearly enjoying it in some form you where moaning pretty loudly in there" I whip around heading towards my car and unlock the door. I turn around to Geoff on his butt his knees pulled to his chest and his shoulders shaking. He looks so broken....so hurt. Just like I feel.

I put my key in the ignition but I don't have the guts to start the car. I look at Geoff a little longer and let out a long sigh whipping my tears.

"Why must I love this boy so much" I mutter. Getting out of my car and heading back towards Geoff.

I bend down wrapping my arms around his back bringing him close to me.

"I'm s-so sorry awsten" his voice come south mumbled.

"You promise that she came on to you?" I ask. I trust Geoff he has never lied to me before and I hope he never will. Maybe I put to much trust into this man that I just caught making out with his best friend but gosh I love him.

"I p-promise awsten. You're the only person I love and care about. Gosh I'm so s-sorry" he crys harder. I pull him up to a standing potion and give him a bigger hug.

"It's okay we will get threw this together. I'm still very pissed and I don't want the girl any where near you. But I love you to much to leave you"

"I love you to awsten and I'd never use you as entertainment.....gosh I'd probably die if that was true."

"I'm so deeply mad and in love with you" I whip a tear from my eye as Geoff let's out a light laugh at what I just said.

"I'm deeply in love with you too aws" he hugs me tighter making me smile.

"Let's go upstairs, clean up cause we both look horrible and have a good talk okay? We both probably need it" Geoff nods and we walk towards the apartment door.

After I take a shower and Geoff changes clothes we walk into our bedroom that we share and just look at each other. This is how we actually solve our problems we don't have many but when we have one we just sit and look at each other till one speaks his mind today I went first.

"My heart broke when I seen you guys in that room......I wanted to punch her in the face and cry and just scream. I shouldn't of ran out without talking first."

He shakes his head and i give him a wierd look.

"I invited her over to study I should of waited for you. You had every right to do what you did, I probably would of did much worse. When she kissed me I didn't kiss back but she bite my lip and you know that's my week spot for some odd as hell reason But I never kissed back. Also I'd never ever use you as entertainment you're my boyfriend not a Nintendo switch" he laughs softly at the end and so do I.

"I love you Geoff wigington"

"I love you too awsten knight"

I look into his beautiful blue eyes and lean into kiss him softly.

"Your lips belong on mine and no one else under stood?" I ask and he laughs.

"I'm perfectly okay with that" he states before leaning in and giving me a long hard kiss.

-----------------------------------

AGAIN I KOVE CHLOE I ACTUALLY ADORE HER. GEOFF AND HERS RELASHIONSHIP IS SO CUTE THIS IS A BOOK ANS NOT REAL LIFE. so keep that in mind please when I write stuff like this. If anyone is woundering what Happened to Chloe after awsten ran out Geoff kicked her out but this is in awstens point of view and not Geoff's so I didn't add that in.

Also please vote on the chapter and leave a comment about your thoughts.

~ love Emma jean