the made in America tour

"turn off that horrible as hell movie please" Geoff begged and I just laughed and started to say the lines with the characters.

"What movie is he watching?" Otto called from the other half of the bus.

"What one do you think?"

"Rise of the gaurdians again?" Otto guessed.

"For like the 100th time!" Geoff whined.

"I may be straight as a pencil but gosh dang jack Frost is so cute" I day just to mess with Geoff. Before I could do anything Geoff is up and unplugging the T.V. I give him a mean look and he just waves me off.

"Fuck you" I mutter.

"No thanks"

I let out a groan and get off the couch and grab my song book and a pencil and decide to write some lyrics.

I save my metaphors for rainy days
When I'm too phased, but that's not here or there so I'll give you the phrase that pays
'Cause we're not seventeen, but you're my teenage dream
If there's a chance we'll sink then I don't even wanna try
To sleep or dream
To sleep or dream

I just hope it's nicer where you are
'Cause I only want to lift you up
I guess I never really said enough
For you to hear me where you are
'Cause I only want to lift you up
I guess I never really said enough
So let me tell you now

I let a soft smile soread across my face at the lyrics I have just written in about 20 mins.

"Dude I'm so hungry lets go get some pizza!" Otto yells making me jump.

"Are show starts in 2 hours you're gonna get sick" I say to him and he just shrugs.

"I have done it before!"

"Yeah and you threw up after our set you idiot"

"Who's a idiot?" Carter from chapel questions as he walks on to our bus.

"Otto is the idiot and you didn't knock" I fact him.

"I actually did but know one answered and the door was unlocked so I walked in. Thank you" carter gives me a dead look.

"Sorry" I mutter

"Anyways pizza Carter? I'm starving" otto jumps in making carter laugh.

"I'm on in less then an hour and a half I really shouldn't" he says and I give Otto a HA look. "But it's pizza so I'll survive" Patty adds and I let out a long sigh as Otto starts dancing.

"Whatever let's go get pizza" I stand up and walk to the back to get Geoff. When I find him I tell him we are going to get pizza and he gets up following us out. We all grab out coats and walk out the tour bus door making sure we lock it cause we don't need our stuff stolen. We may be a touring band but we are still broke as shit. This isn't cheap.

As we arrive at a pizza place we all agree on a plain ham and bacon and we all order a drink to go with it.

As we sit at the table waiting I notice everyone is on there phone and I feel left out cause I hate being on my phone at the table.

Otto is texting grace.
Geoff is playing Temple run.
Carter is playing angry birds.

Why is Carter playing angry birds????
That game is so old what the heck Carter! I thought he was cool to.

A couple minutes later our pizza comes and no one looks up from there phone besides Otto.

"How about we get off our phones and enjoy each other's company?" I say and they look up at me Geoff giving me a understanding smile but Otto and Carter give me questioning ones.

"Please" I mutter after and they do.
We all grab a piece of pizza and start eating. After about 45 minutes I look at the clock and my eyes go wide.

"Shit guys the show!!!! Carter your late and so are we!" I yell gathering up everything and everyone joins to help.

We run out the door making sure to pay and tip the waitress. We run as fast as we can making sure we are not any more late then we already are.

We arrived at the bus and our tour manager gives us a nasty look.

Carter runs up to Kourtney and takes the stage starting their set. I bend down putting my hands on my knees taking some deep breaths.

"You okay?" Geoff ask and I nod.

"We ran so fast holy crap" I laugh.

After waiting about another hour it was out set time and play and the lights dim. I smile as the opener song began. Plum island. One of my favorite songs.

Otto runs to his drum set and we hear lots of screaming making me and Geoff smile.

"Ready?" Geoff ask and I nod.

We both run out and I start singing the lyrics to plum island.

I wanna live life with heavy '11 vibes
We didn't have approval before label signs
Multiple times
I can't wait for the complaints
About cut vocals and pop
'Cause y'all are stuck in the past
And I've got a crystal ball
"Nobody wants to hear you cry about your breakup, so drop it."
Well, that's fine too because I'm fucking sick of talking about it
Let's talk about shows and ghosts and shows and clothes designs and shows and shows... (Okay, I think you might be right)

I hear the whole place singing along making me smile more then I ever has.

This is my life. Wow. I can live with this forever.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Gosh I miss my MIA show in November I had so much fun and can't wait till warped! I didn't have a plane for this one shot I just started writing and this is where is got me so it's probably horrible I'm sorry. I may delete or editthis chapter later!!!