i cant find me anymore

This one shot was not written to be a gawsten one shot at all! Not even close but. I changed the names to make it one. Geoff and awsten in this story is molded to how I see fit for this story line please understand that! Slight trigger warning!

*********************************

Everyones eyes on my make me anxious as I walk towards my locker my hood pulled up so no one can see my eyes or face in general. I open my locker and hear whispers next to me and see chloe taking to Alex gaskarth making me frown. I close my door and walk over to her and grab her hand pulling her away towards a closet. I open the door and turn on the light letting the door close behind us. I pull my hood off my light brown hair so it flops how ever it pleases to.

"Why haven't you texted me?" I question and she looks at her shoes then at me with a mean look in her eyes.

"Cause I don't talk to freaks. I especially don't date them" she snares making me visibly flinch.

"I'm not a freak" I ran my hand threw my hair making it probably even more untamed then it was.

"You are! Who the hell just decides to kill themselves! You had friends that cared about you!" She yells her eyes turning bloodshot from holding in tears.

"Sometimes that's not enough! You guys only hung out with me cause of the soccer team! Other wise you or them didn't give a shit about me! You liked my popularity not me! You're a stuck up bitch" I retort and a tear falls down her cheek and down her pale skin

"Fuck you Geoff wigington fuck you" she turns around opening the door and slamming it behind her. I slowly lean against the wall and slide down it bringing my knees up to my chest.

I close my eyes and think for a minute. I stand up opening the door and let it slam behind me and make a beeline for the exit. I hope in my car and head towards the warehouse.

I knock on the door and Vic opens the door and let's me in. Vic is a old kid from school who sells drugs and all the things to take someone's problems away.

I pull out my back of cigarettes and see katelynne sitting next to kellin on the couch. I walk over and light my cigarette taking a drag from it.

"Want a beer?" Vic's brother mike ask holding one out towards me. I nod and take it muttering a thank you.

I pop open the cap and take a long drink. I sit on the couch taking another drag from my cigarette.

"What Happened to your forarm?" Vic ask and I look at him then at my wrist.

"Long story" I mumble.

"Want me to cover it for you? Free of charge." I shrug my shoulder and follow him to his tattoo chair. I look through his book and see a design I really like and not think twice about telling him I want it. He nods and sets up the machine. Katelynne walks over and looks at my hair.

"Can I dye your hair?" She ask making me look at her.

"I don't care" she jumps up and down clapping then runs to grab the dye, gloves and a bowl.

"What color?" I ask

"I'm not telling but you'll like it I promise!" I just go with what she's telling me and relax as Vic tattoos me and Katelynne does my hair. I stop thinking for the next couple hours and just ralex at the calm feeling.

When I feel the needle come of my skin I look down and see an awesome tattoo I smile at it. (Picture above)

Katelynne tells me to stand up so we can wash the dye out of my hair so I do and follow her to the sink. She hands me a towel and tells me to lean backwards on the sink. When she's done again she blow drys it. I look in the mirror and see she dyed it a really dark black and I.....like it. It's a different change from my brown hair I have had sense forever.

"I love it thank you" she give some a hug and I give her one back.

I look at the clock and decide I should probably head home sense school ended an hour ago.

"I gotta go guys thanks for everything"
I say grabbing my jean jacket.

"Come by soon and I'll add some more details into that tattoo okay?" I nod and wave bye.

I get home and head straight up to my room ignoring my parents till at least dinner. I play some Zelda for an hour and then my mom calls my down for dinner. I set down my controller and stand up grabbing a hoodie 5o cover up my tattoo before heading down stairs. I reach the bottom and my mom gasp loudly.

"What have you done to your hair?" She ask and I roll my eyes.
"I am your mother answer me!" She yells. I feel anger invade me.

"You're not my mom! You're just someone to take care of me! My mom died 6 years ago along my dad! You guys are not my parents stop acting like you are!" I turn around running up the stairs slamming my door behind me and fall into my bed pulling my blanker up to my shoulders and snuggle into my pillow as the sleep takes over my body.

I wake up and get ready before my gaurdians wake up. I grab a grey hoodie pulling it over my shirt and grab a grey beanie putting it on leaving just a bit of my black hair sticking out. I get in my car and drive to school.

As I walk to my locker I roll up my sleeves cause I feel hot with everyone's eyes on me. I completely forget about my tattoo until I hear someone say something about it. I pull down my sleeve faster then I pushed it up. I get to my locker and then hear foot steps come my way. I turn around and see Alex gaskarth, Justin hill, jawn Rocha and Otto wood walks towards me. Alex stops inches away from my making me take a step back but my back hits the lockers.

"What do you want Alex?" I say looking hit straight in the eyes as we are the same height.

"Awe is the freak feeling confident?" He snars.

"Fuck off Alex" suddenly he pushes my shoulders making me hit the lockers with force and sending pain through my shoulders blades and spin.

I see the punch coming but I have no time to react. I feel a hard pain got threw my cheek and knock me on the floor. I hear gasp go around the hall.

"Looks like you've always been week" he growls. I get up and walk away from them. I always hated fighting it's not me no matter how popular I was I never hurt anyone no matter what I was respectful to everyone.

I walk into the men's room and look in the mirror and see my my cheek is already bruising and I have a cut on my cheek. I sigh and grab some paper towel whipping the blood off my face.
I throw away the paper towel and walk out the door and run into someone sending their book across the floor I mutter a sorry and start helping them pick up their stuff. I grab them all and stand up helping the person up. I finally look at them and see they are a guy. He has beautiful blue hair that goes perfect with his eyes.

"I'm so sorry" I say again and he let's out a light laugh.

"It's okay. My name's awsten waht about you?" He puts his hand out for me to shake

"Geoff" I say shaking his hand.

Suddenly the bell rings making us both jump.

"Well it's nice meeting you" he says turning around to leave but I grab his sleeve making him stop.

"Can I treat you to lunch?" I ask and he nods.

"What class you have next?" I add.

"Math" he groans

"Same" I say with annoyence cause i hate math.

"Let's skip" I look at him and he laughs.

"Sure! You okay with the local coffee shop?" I ask and he nods I lead hi my the door and hold it open for him.

We spent hours there. Just talking about random things. From what our favorite animals are to why we think blink 182's best song is.

I look at my phone and see it's 4pm.

Right when life becomes crap is throws something amazing in there.

————————————
I HATE THE ENDING TO THIS SO MUCH OMG BUT ITS 1,400 WORDS AND THATS A LOT FOR A ONE SHOT!