2 years and still the same

Awsten
I jump up and down on Geoff's and mine bed making he open his eyes right away and let out a soft scream.

"What the hell aws!" Geoff yells laying down but keeping his head towards me making sure I don't do anything else.

"It's our two year anniversary and I want breakfast!" I say ploping down on top of him careful not hurt him and lay my head on his chest with my legs on both sides of him.

"Of course we can get breakfast for our two year! Let me just get up and change okay?" He ask and I nod standing up off the bed and run to my closet getting changed as I do so I hear Geoff talking on the phone so I stop all moving and listen to his Convo.

"Uhmm yeah at noon works just fine. Yeah I'll see you then bye" i quickly put on my pink/blue/white crew neck and a pair of black skinny jeans with my blue and clear toe token necklace then walk out to the living room waiting for Geoff.

I hear foot steps and I look up at him and see he's wearing black skinny jeans with his green and black rose shirt and his Zelda necklace. I smile at him and stand up as he grabs my hand leading me towards the door.

I debate if I should ask who he was on the phone with but I don't want to seem crazy or something so I decide against it.

We pulled up at a cute local dinner and walked inside. As we pulled inside a Geoff's aunt came over and gave him and I a big hug making me smile. She showed us to our seats and put in our Normal order knowing what we wanted as we come her 1-3 times a week.

"Hey aws?" I look up at Geoff wide eyed

"Yeah?" I ask

"Don't worry you're okay just was wanting to talk to you" he states and I get a touch of anxiety from then he says 'wanting to talk'

"A-About what?" I pull my sweater over my hands and put my face behind them but also resting on them.

"Uhm....well since it's our 2 year I wanted to give you something and uh I didnt know what to get so ummm here" he stumbles and hands me a small box I look at him and slowly open it to see a silver ring and I gasp.

"I'm not proposing or anything well not yet but I will marry your ass someday but it's a promise ring just so you know I'm always here for you and that I promise I will let everything in the world to marry you someday" he says with a smile and a tear falls down my face. He picks up the box out if my hands and puts the ring on my right ring finger and it fit perfectly.

"Perfect fit" I mumble and he nods.

Time skip

"So I have a suprise but it's nothing big as I spend most on your ring but you will love it" Geoff states and I smile.

After we finished our breakfast we decided to just hang for a bit and just talk about random shit then Geoff got really serious and pulled me out to his car and that's where we are now heading to God knows where.

Soon we pull up to a big building and I immediately know it's a ice skating rink and get really excited.

"Omg Geoff you didn't!" I yell jumping out of car as Soo as it stopped.

"I know we use to play hockey but stopped after you hurt your ankle so I thought we would relive some old times." He says wrapping his hand around mine.

"Omg I remember that I mean how could I forget! That's the first time I met you was at my game! You came to support our only girl player Chloe at the time she was your girlfriend I believe.....but she was amazing. As soon as I met you I liked you" I admit and he giggles.

"Yeah. I was forcing my self to be straight back then till I moved out if my parents house cause God knows they would bet the shit out of me back then" he mumbles and I raise his hand to my mouth kissing it.

We get to the front desk and the last smiles at us.

"Uhm I rented the ice from 12 to 2 under Geoff" he states and I smile now knowing why he was on the phone.

"Yeah the total is $150" she states and I see him hand her his card and I look at him with my mouth open.

"Close your mouth don't want to catch flys" he says pushing my jaw closed.

He pays and we walk over to the rental and he grabs both our size skates. A size smaller then our shoe size.

"Why did you rent the ice? That's a lot of money babe we could of came for the public skate" I spoke and he just smiles.

"Don't worry I have an idea" he says with a smile.

We walk out on the ice with our hockey skates on and fly around the ice.

"Let's race" Geoff says and I laugh.

"Sure. From the blue line to the other blue line to the red line to the other then the middle line" I say and he nods.

"Ready. Set. Go" he yells and we skate as fast as we can muster.

As I reach the last line Geoff passes me but falls and I win by passing the line first.

I double over laughing and he just shakes his head and wrist.

"You okay?" I ask in between laughs and he nods.

"Yeah just landed weird but I almost won" he pouts and I give him a hug.

We continue racing each other in different ways and try to out trick each other then the buzzer goes off making us both jump as we where just skating hand and hand for a rest after all the fast speed skating.

"Let's go get hot chocolate" I state and Geoff nods.

We take off our skates and hand them back to the guy at the rental and head to the stand for hot chocolate and we both order a tall.

"I had fun today thank you" I smile at him

"I did too. Let's head home and watch some Disney movies and shit" he says kissing me on the lips making me smile into the kiss.

"I'll do anything as long as it's with you" I say after we pull away.

"Careful how you say that baby boy ill have you saying my name all night" he smirks and I slap the side of his head.

"Shut up idiot not like that!" I yell and he just laughs.

"I know" he states.

-----------------------------------

I went ice skating today with my dad and that's kinda what gave me this idea so enjoy um if you don't understand the race thing it's okay I get it's hard to understand but basically there is a black line in the middle of the ice to find the middle then blue lines on each side a little farther then red ones even farther anyways it's a hard workout and my dad use to do it when he did hockey as conditioning and it sucks but is fun too.