ketchup son!

"geoff wigington we just got a call from the local police station saying we needed to bail you out. What the hell did you do!" Otto yells at me making me roll my eyes. Right now we are at the county police station me behind a holding cell and awsten and Otto outside looking at me with disappointment. I hate that look, that's the look my mom and dad gave me when I said I didn't want to go to college and that I liked girls and boy. Aka bisexuality.

"Listen I'm sorry babes okay?" I mumble and they roll their eyes.

"Whatever you're lucky we payed your bail or you would be sleeping in here tonight" awsten said with a smirk. He knew why I was here. Otto on the other hand not so much he was over protective of us and didn't want either of his boyfriends getting hurt.

All of a sudden a officer walks in unlocking the cell and let's me out.

"Listen son I don't want to see you back in here okay?" I nod and grab both Otto's and awstens hand. Otto raises it up to his lips and kisses it making me and awsten both smile.

"I'm starving wanna go out to eat?" I ask and they both nod. All of a sudden I'm from being in the middle to the right side and awsten is now holding mine and Otto's hand instead of me holding both of there's.

"What the hell awsten I wanna hold both my boyfriends hands!" I state and he laughs.

"Ya well I want attention so you gotta wait" he sticks his tongue out at me and his nose wrinkles as he does so.

"Gosh I wounder why I date you guys sometimes" Otto mumbles

"Cause you love both of us" awsten and I state at the same time making all of us laugh.

We walked into a small restaurant getting weird look from some people and we all let go of each other hands not really wanting to but some people don't understand poly relashionships and we have explained it enough that if we had to explain it again we all would combust and that's not good what's so ever.

We pick a table to sit at and I hold awstens hand underneath the table and smirk at otto.

"Are you holding my boyfriends hand without me?" He questions and awsten giggles.

"You little bitches" he says kicking my shin but not awstens. I sigh and put my hand on the table so he can hold mine cause I already know what I want meaning I don't need a a menu like these two suckers do.

The waitress comes by taking our order and then leaves.

"Thank you for bailing me out" I say and they both say you're welcome in unison.

"Babe Why where you even in?" Otto ask and I give him a shly smile.

"I may of got in a fight and the police showed up" I say with a shruge and his eyes go wide.

"But you don't have a bruise on you!" He basically yells making people look at us. I roll my eyes and let out a loud sigh.

"Yeah....that's kinda why I was arrested" I retort and he looks at me with wide eyes.

"What Happened?"

"The guy tried to touch a girl after she said no.....it made me mad and just remember stuff I don't want to talk about." I mumble and he nods.
He looks at awsten with a raised eyebrow.

"You knew?" He ask awsten and he nods.

"Listen im part of this relationship okay? If awsten knew so should I okay?" I nod and lean in kissing his nose.

"I'm sorry"

The waitress brings us our orders and we dig in. I look at awsten see him sipping on his water and eating his food and Otto doing the same making me smile in joy.

"I love you guys" I say making both their heads snap my way from their food.

"We love you too" the say in unison making us all laugh.

"Just cause we are all dating don't mean we gotta say the same thing" awsten spoke and we laughed again

"It just makes this relationship even cuter" otto said taking a bit of his burger.

I dipped two fries in my ketchup and bopped awsten and Geoff in the face with the ketchup fries making both of them gasp. They both slapped my arms making me mutter a ouch but before I could do much more I feel ketchup all in my hair. I look up and see awsten holding the ketchup bottle over my head.

"You're gonna eat it now" I say to him making him jump up and run behind Otto.

"I hate ketchup don't do this to me" he yells. I don't listen and pick up a bottle from a different table and squirt it on top of him then Otto making him then gasp.

"My hair! You dumbwatts" he says jumping up chasing us. As I ran around a table I fall on the floor in a fit of giggles. Soon I hear a girl yelling at us telling us we must leave and never come back and we are bothering other costumers. I get up to see awsten and Otto covered in ketchup laughing their asses off and other costumers giving us nasty looks.

"I'm so sorry ma'am" I state handing her $40 for our bill and the mess we made. I grab my boyfriend's and yank them out of the restaurant in a fit of giggles.

"She knows we will be back right? We eat their every night." Awsten says we shruge our shoulders.

I let out a yawn. I'm a lot more tired then I thought considering I was just running around a restaurant.

"Let's head home I'm so tired" they nod in a agreement and we all head home laughing about how hard it's gonna be to get the ketchup out of our hair and clothing.

-----------------------------------

A poly waterparks relashionship.....what you think? Was it cute? Omg I do not really fucking ship all three of them together!!! Or even awsten and Geoff I just write what comes to mind and it's easier to write them together then with a stranger or something! I'm sorry for my Grammer and spelling.