meds & love

"i win ahahahaha!" Geoff yelled at Otto who just lost another game of Mario kart. Awsten rolled his eyes at how no matter how many times Geoff wins he gets all happy and jumpy. He can't help but to smile. A loud beep pulls him out of his staring. He looks at his phone and notices his alarm is going off he sighs and stands up grabbing the attention of Geoff and Otto.

"I got to take my pills I'll be right back" awsten sighs walking up the steps from the arcade den.

He reaches the kitchen unlocking the cabinet he puts his meds. He grabs 3 bottles and pull them out grabbing one or twi pill from each bottle.

2 for anxiety day and night
1 for depression day and night 
1 vitamin taken ever 4 hours
Depression and anxiety meds mist be taken one hour apart! He reads but ignores it not really caring if it makes him extremely tired or even a little high

He pours himself a glass of water swolling the pills all in one mouthful. He pours out the extra water and puts the pills back in the cabinet they came from. He sits on the floor and leans his head against the counter ignoring everything

All of a sudden a voice pulls him out if deep thought.

"Hey awsie you in here?" He hears Geoff ask. Awsten grunts and stands up looking at Geoff with tired eyes.

"You took your anxiety and depression meds together didn't you?" Geoff ask and I nod looking at the floor. Taking my anxiety and depression meds together isn't good for me as mine are both a very high dosage and makes me extremely tired. I don't know if it's like that for everyone but it is for awsten.

"Awsten you're suppose to take them an hour apart baby boy" Geoff states with a frown. Awsten just looks at the floor ignoring Geoff feeling bad for ignoring the label.

"Let's get you some sleep okay baby boy?" Geoff ask and awsten nods. He feels Geoff's strong arms wrap around awstens waist and slowly pull him toward awstens room. When they finally awstens room Geoff opens the door and seats awsten on the bed and turns around to leave but awsten grabs his hand before he leaves

"Stay please" awsten ask in a small voice. Geoff nods

"Let me tell Otto" Geoff states turning off the lights and walking down the hall to tell Otto. Geoff comes back laying behind awsten spooning him. 

Geoff slowly places soft gental kisses along awsten neck to his jaw to his lips.

"I love you babyboy" Geoff says in between kisses.

"I love you too Geoff" awsten replys a smile.