travel Chicago living.

Awstens POV

Suddenly the buzzer rings out across the stadium as Geoff makes a perfect goal with 30 seconds to go.

Everyone stands up cheering and yelling As the Chicago Blackhawks have just made it to the last game for the 2013 Stanley cup. The whole team leaves the bench jumping on my boyfriend and I laugh and run out of the stands to the locker room. I show the gaurd my badge and head to the tunnel to watch the celebration from the team tunnel. I see Geoff look at me and point my way.

I wave and smile back. Suddenly everyone comes back to the bench and I dash off to the car. The boys can't see me. None of them know we're dating and being a gay NHL player well...... probably not the best idea.

As I sit on the front of my car waiting Patrick kane walks out first with Jonathan toews next to him smiling and pushing each other around.

"Good game boys!" I yell across to them and they yell a thank you.

Suddenly some one grabs me from behind spinning me around and I let out a squeal.

"Geoff put me down people can see!" I yell as he sits me down on the hood of the car.

"Oh hush! We just made it to the last official game for the Stanley cup babe!" Geoff kisses my nose making me wrinkle it. He laughs lightly and gets in the driver's side.

As we pull in the driveway to our house Geoff lets out a deep breath.

"I.... I'm gonna tell the team tomorrow at practice. And I want you to be there." He says holding my hand.

"Are you sure?" I ask as we step out of the car and I slam the door.

I walk towards the front door and he grabs my hand spinning me around to face him.

"I've never been more positive in my life." He smiles softly.

"Okay." I breath out.

Time skip to tomorrow!

Geoff's alarm goes off and he gets up giving me a peck on the lips then changing to running clothes and shoes. He grabs his phone and waves by as he heads out the door for his morning workout.

I get up grabbing my glasses and putting them on then heading down stairs. I grab the coffee and suger and cream and start making a pot of coffee while I get breakfast started.

Oatmeal with strawberry's, raspberries, blueberries and bananas. Just as I finish Geoff walks in with the biggest smile.

"I'm gonna change then I'll be right down!" He yells.

I grab out bowls and set them on the table. I pour our coffee and do the same.

Geoff sits down and starts eating.

We don't speak just eat but it's nice. It's calm. It's...... adorable. I know Geoff is stressed about telling his team mates about our relationship,
About being gay and all. It's a big deal.

He could lose his contract, he could lose his teams respect but that's a chance he knew he had to take when we started dating.

I finish my bowl and Geoff stands up grabbing my bowl and mug and washing it out in the sink.

"Ready to go?" He ask and I nod.

I run upstairs to change.

I pull on my light baby blue crew neck and black skinnys then put on my black boots. I grab my ear phones and walk down the stairs.

"Let's go" I grab his hand and lead him out the door the car.

Geoff's POV

As we pull into the parking lot my anxiety rises. I can do this.